Hard Candy Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush - Girlie

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

I just received this from Sephora and I am very happy with it. It comes in a tiny nail-polish like bottle, reminds me of Benefit High Beam packaging. It has a lovely hologram/prismatic sheen to it, which casts a very lovely dewy and luminous look. The color is a very fresh peachy-pink, with a slight rosy tint. Be careful how much you use. it's best to put a few tiny dots and blend well, and then layer it on. I tried too much the first time and i ended up with bright pink cheeks that looked like they belonged on a dolls face. That said, the color can be intensified depending on your mood. I think b/c it has peachy undertones, it make the green in my hazel eyes stand out more. MY boyfriend noticed it too. It's gotta be kept out of your makeup bag though, otherwise it could spill i think. The texture is suprisingly nice. It starts out like a creamy liquid which is not streaky or runny. Then it morphs into a lush pretty flush. It made me feel girly and it looked fresh and healthy, and slightly sun-kissed. I'd recommend it. UPDATE: I am finding I use this less and less....it wears off pretty quick and it's quicker to just brush a powder blush on or use a stick formula...painting on the blush is becoming a nuisance. i will no repurchase.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is by far one of the easiest liquid blushes I've ever used. Blended in like a dream & didn't go on too heavy. I only used 2 drops on each cheek & it looked perfect. The color didn't show up with any hint of peach or coral on me (MAC NW15) & actually the color swatch on sephora looks just like the color that went on my skin. Overall a great product for a good price!