Hard Candy Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush - Girlie

Filtered by hair type : Straight
No Image

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very cute blush! Gives a sexy pink glow to my cheeks, and is buildable so you can have a sheer or more dramatic look. It is sooo easy to blend without those wierd streaks & uneveness I get from some cream & liquid blushes I've tried. I'm looking forward to purchasing Honey Bunny as well!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I have had this for about 2 weeks now and it has already become an HG product for me. This, to me, looks like liquid NARS Orgasm, except that it shows up far better and lasts all day, unlike the NARS. Oh and it's about half the price, as well. It gives a gorgeous peachy-pink iridescent flush and can be intensified depending on what kind of look you're going for. It works very well under powder blushes or alone. It has tremendous staying power and the best part? It is SO easy to apply. I have tried my share of stains, cream blushes, tints, etc and I can honestly say that the hard candy blush is the easiest and most-foolproof non-powder blush that I've ever used. It is creamy and blends like a dream....no rubbing furiously to blend it before it dries or having yucky stained fingertips. I highly recommend this blush. My only complaint is that all 4 colors available are varying shades of subtle peachy pink nudes...a little more variation would be nice...like some brighter pinks, plums, and red...maybe even a bronze one too! Will most definitely repurchase this one!