Hard Candy Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush - Girlie

No Image

4.6

on 9/16/2004 2:36:00 PM

A wonderful liquid blush at a fantastic price. Excellent staying power, easy blendability, nice sheer texture. This particular color is a soft peachy pink with tonal iridescence. It comes in a little bottle reminiscent of nail polish with a brush applicator. I use this almost daily as a base for my powder blushes. My only wish is that Hard Candy would come up with more colors for this product, as there are four colors that are all some variation of peachy pink naturalId like to see some more vibrant colors. Overall, Id recommend this to someone in search of a liquid/cream blush.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Very cute blush! Gives a sexy pink glow to my cheeks, and is buildable so you can have a sheer or more dramatic look. It is sooo easy to blend without those wierd streaks & uneveness I get from some cream & liquid blushes I've tried. I'm looking forward to purchasing Honey Bunny as well!

Just received this from a wonderful swapper! This is the best liquid blush i've tried, truly looks like an angelic glow from within- doesnt streak at all! The color looks great on my skin- it smoothes on nicely, good texture- i love the overall glow effect- has a subtle sheen, which gives it a very nice natural look- love it! :] EDIT: well after using it almost everyday, i noticed after i put it on..it sort of sinks into my skin and fades (i have more of a golden light tan)... so i guess the staying power isn't to great for this! i wish it would just STICK like how it initially looks when you just apply it! X(

on 7/2/2004 10:06:00 PM

Love it! It's got a smooth texure, with no tacky or stickiness. And all you have to do is dot your cheeks and blend. The color's a pinky/peach/coral (think Nars Orgasm) that makes your cheeks glow. I often have a hard time blending powder blushes so this product's been a real discovery and an instant HG!

on 6/14/2004 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like the product enough that I'll probably get some of the other shades in my next Sephora haul.

This blush is GORGEOUS...it's a beautiful warm corally-peach colour. It lasts about 4 hours on me (it's summer and i have terribly oily skin).

$13.95 for a bottle the same size as Benetint. Very cheap! I'd pay more for this product, actually...it's that good.

This liquid blush comes in a nail-polish applicator bottle. (very cute). The colour is a pinkish-peach, more pink to me though. I find a little goes a long way, blends well, quite pigmented as well.

on 5/31/2004 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush instead of a cheek stain, and I'm thrilled with it, if you have fair skin like I do, a little dot is all you'll need for a nice peach glow, This would also go nicely on tanned skin

on 5/14/2004 4:28:00 PM

This blush is awesome! The color is complex, and other reviewers got it right when they called it a liquid version of Nars Orgasm. The color was easy to blend and it lasted all day! I really want to try some of the other colors!

I just received this from Sephora and I am very happy with it. It comes in a tiny nail-polish like bottle, reminds me of Benefit High Beam packaging. It has a lovely hologram/prismatic sheen to it, which casts a very lovely dewy and luminous look. The color is a very fresh peachy-pink, with a slight rosy tint. Be careful how much you use. it's best to put a few tiny dots and blend well, and then layer it on. I tried too much the first time and i ended up with bright pink cheeks that looked like they belonged on a dolls face. That said, the color can be intensified depending on your mood. I think b/c it has peachy undertones, it make the green in my hazel eyes stand out more. MY boyfriend noticed it too. It's gotta be kept out of your makeup bag though, otherwise it could spill i think. The texture is suprisingly nice. It starts out like a creamy liquid which is not streaky or runny. Then it morphs into a lush pretty flush. It made me feel girly and it looked fresh and healthy, and slightly sun-kissed. I'd recommend it. UPDATE: I am finding I use this less and less....it wears off pretty quick and it's quicker to just brush a powder blush on or use a stick formula...painting on the blush is becoming a nuisance. i will no repurchase.

on 5/5/2004 11:34:00 AM

Must agree with others...definitely a liquid Orgasm...shimmery pinky peach! The Sweet Cheeks are an opaque liquid blush with nice staying power. This color in particular has a lot of pigment to it. The shimmer is subtle but noticeable. Container/applicator is a small fingernail polish bottle.