Hard Candy Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush - Girlie

Filtered by age: 30-35
No Image

on 6/14/2004 9:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

I like the product enough that I'll probably get some of the other shades in my next Sephora haul.

This blush is GORGEOUS...it's a beautiful warm corally-peach colour. It lasts about 4 hours on me (it's summer and i have terribly oily skin).

$13.95 for a bottle the same size as Benetint. Very cheap! I'd pay more for this product, actually...it's that good.

on 5/5/2004 11:34:00 AM

Must agree with others...definitely a liquid Orgasm...shimmery pinky peach! The Sweet Cheeks are an opaque liquid blush with nice staying power. This color in particular has a lot of pigment to it. The shimmer is subtle but noticeable. Container/applicator is a small fingernail polish bottle.

Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse

This is by far one of the easiest liquid blushes I've ever used. Blended in like a dream & didn't go on too heavy. I only used 2 drops on each cheek & it looked perfect. The color didn't show up with any hint of peach or coral on me (MAC NW15) & actually the color swatch on sephora looks just like the color that went on my skin. Overall a great product for a good price!