Hard Candy Sweet Cheeks Liquid Blush - Girlie

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
No Image

4.3

on 11/21/2004 3:19:00 PM

I wanted to buy this as a replacement for my Maybellene cool effect blush. However, this cannot replace that. It is just average. It blends ok, and the color's ok, but it doesn't really have any shimmer. Maybe some people can see it, but when you put it on, there really isn't any shimmer at all. Oh well. Nothin special.

Just received this from a wonderful swapper! This is the best liquid blush i've tried, truly looks like an angelic glow from within- doesnt streak at all! The color looks great on my skin- it smoothes on nicely, good texture- i love the overall glow effect- has a subtle sheen, which gives it a very nice natural look- love it! :] EDIT: well after using it almost everyday, i noticed after i put it on..it sort of sinks into my skin and fades (i have more of a golden light tan)... so i guess the staying power isn't to great for this! i wish it would just STICK like how it initially looks when you just apply it! X(

on 5/31/2004 6:43:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this blush instead of a cheek stain, and I'm thrilled with it, if you have fair skin like I do, a little dot is all you'll need for a nice peach glow, This would also go nicely on tanned skin