MAC MAC Desire Liptone

No Image

4.7

on 9/16/2010 1:08:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Are they still making this shade? OMG soo beautiful,leave gorgeous plum mauve tint.Very sheer but can be buildable.I bought mine so long time ago,maybe 13 years ago,and I still have it!! I didnt use it for long time,but I rediscover it... It is still nice smell,not spoilt at all.I would buy again and again.

on 3/7/2003 2:40:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This has been my staple since 1997. It's always in my handbag because it's so versatile. One coat for a pretty sheer plum, multiple coats for more drama. I have light to medium olive skin, and this is very flattering and moisturizing.

One of my everyday faves. When I first bought it I thought I might never use it...but it is my most used lipstick. I just love it with my hair and skin.

on 1/8/2003 12:20:00 AM

I love this shade--looks like that I just had some wine and a bit stained my lips effect--a wine/berry sheer that you can layer to intensify effect--looks really striking against my PPP skin.

on 10/13/2002 11:25:00 PM

Described as a "sheer muted purple-plum". Goes on very light and sheer, but can be worn alone or over other lipsticks or liners. Goes on a pretty "purple stain" color on me. I usually wear this with Plum lip liner.

on 8/28/2002 8:31:00 PM

This is a gorgeous deep berry stain.

MAC Desire Liptone

This was the very first MAC lipstick I purchased. It s sexy deep berry...because it is a sheer lipstick, it wont be overpowering. Apply one layer for a gentle lip tint. Apply more for deeper color.

Hint: Skip lipliner! continued >>