4.4

package quality

price range

Reviews

a year ago

I took a chance ordering this blush because I had not tested it in person. I actually first heard about t when a makeup artist named it as her all time favorite blush in her makeup kit. I loved it once I actually received it and tried it. This color is a beautiful and natural almost sheer strawberry color on my NC25-N30 asking tone. I applied it very lightly and gently built it up and loved the result. Its different than any other shade in my makeup case because I tend to go for peaches and peaches with slight pink. I have a hard time finding a pink or rose blush that works with my skin tone without looking clownish. However- this blush is absolutely gorgeous on and looked very natural when applied lightly. I think this could work for many different skin tones as I’ve seen photos of this on fair skin, as well as dark complexions and I personally have medium tan with yellow undertones. So it’s very versatile.

About reviewer (163 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

4 years ago

This is my current favourite blush. I am fair - medium skin tone and I don't think it's too dark for me. I lightly tap it with my brush 1 - 2 times to make sure I don't go over board with it. It gives you a gorgeous warm look to your cheeks with just a hint of red, adds such a pretty flush to your cheeks and looks beautiful with so many different make up looks!

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

5 years ago

This was recommended to me by a MUA for a friend's wedding over the summer. He said the color would be perfect for my medium-tan skin. He was right ! It's exactly what the shade describes- Amber and rose. Although I tend to prefer this in fall and winter, this is a beautiful blush with just the right amount of shimmer. I definitely recommend this as a staple in your makeup bag!

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

6 years ago

This blush is simply gorgeous. The color pigment is very vibrant and sits naturally on the cheeks provided you do not use the whole pot, on your face. Initially, I was afraid of the shimmer, but it's fairly subtle. Instead, its presence offers an effective highlight, to your cheeks. The color stays on all day and works best when used under a primer or foundation, as a base.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

6 years ago

I love this blush. Very pretty color described as a muted rose. I feel like this blush is good to use if you want to add an extra umph just about natural but not to crazy. I sometimes mix this with sweet as cocoa. Have repurchased this many times. A staple in my collection. I am an NW45 or NC50 depending on time of year.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

7 years ago

A good blush, applies well so that not too much shimmer is on the cheeks. Just be careful not to apply too much! I've already repurchased this product so I would buy again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark

HairBlack

7 years ago

This blush is awesome! It's everything I've been looking for. It gives a nice pop on my cheek and gives a great healthy glow. I know it's pricey, but I couldn't find a blush that gave me a subtle pop and glow. This blush looks good with everything. That's why it NEVER leaves my makeup bag.

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

7 years ago

I love this blush. It does what a blush should- leaving a beautiful, healthy glow to my skin (NC50) and it lasts all day. One of the best from MAC.

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

7 years ago

I am sooooo in love with this shade! I was iffy about whether or not it would work for my fair freckled skin, but applied sheerly, it looks great! Just the right amount of subtle shimmer..does not accentuate large pores or imperfections like some shimmery products. I have to be honest though...on days when I'm rather lazy and wear a super sheer foundation or BB cream and skip the concealer, this blush tends to be a tad too red for my already ruddy Irish/German cheeks. I'm naturally somewhat red...so I have to be light handed on those days...but this blush is so pretty, it's worth a little extra effort to be able to wear it!

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

7 years ago

This shade is just gorgeous. It's a warm rosey bronzey color with shimmer. It is beautiful on tan skin.

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29