Uploaded by ProductvilleAdmin

package quality

price range

Reviews

Nov/16/2018

I took a chance ordering this blush because I had not tested it in person. I actually first heard about t when a makeup artist named it as her all time favorite blush in her makeup kit. I loved it once I actually received it and tried it. This color is a beautiful and natural almost sheer strawberry color on my NC25-N30 asking tone. I applied it very lightly and gently built it up and loved the …Read more

3 of 3 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (161 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Coarse

Jan/31/2016

This is my current favourite blush. I am fair - medium skin tone and I don't think it's too dark for me. I lightly tap it with my brush 1 - 2 times to make sure I don't go over board with it. It gives you a gorgeous warm look to your cheeks with just a hint of red, adds such a pretty flush to your cheeks and looks beautiful with so many different make up looks!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (4 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

Feb/03/2015

This was recommended to me by a MUA for a friend's wedding over the summer. He said the color would be perfect for my medium-tan skin. He was right ! It's exactly what the shade describes- Amber and rose. Although I tend to prefer this in fall and winter, this is a beautiful blush with just the right amount of shimmer. I definitely recommend this as a staple in your makeup bag!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (84 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrunette

May/17/2014

This blush is simply gorgeous. The color pigment is very vibrant and sits naturally on the cheeks provided you do not use the whole pot, on your face. Initially, I was afraid of the shimmer, but it's fairly subtle. Instead, its presence offers an effective highlight, to your cheeks. The color stays on all day and works best when used under a primer or foundation, as a base.

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Sep/29/2013

I love this blush. Very pretty color described as a muted rose. I feel like this blush is good to use if you want to add an extra umph just about natural but not to crazy. I sometimes mix this with sweet as cocoa. Have repurchased this many times. A staple in my collection. I am an NW45 or NC50 depending on time of year.

5 of 5 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinCombination, Dark, Neutral

HairBrown, Kinky, Medium

Apr/06/2013

A good blush, applies well so that not too much shimmer is on the cheeks. Just be careful not to apply too much! I've already repurchased this product so I would buy again.

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Dark

HairBlack

Mar/18/2013

This blush is awesome! It's everything I've been looking for. It gives a nice pop on my cheek and gives a great healthy glow. I know it's pricey, but I couldn't find a blush that gave me a subtle pop and glow. This blush looks good with everything. That's why it NEVER leaves my makeup bag.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (202 reviews)

SkinOily, Dark, Neutral

HairBlack, Relaxed, Other

Mar/12/2013

I love this blush. It does what a blush should- leaving a beautiful, healthy glow to my skin (NC50) and it lasts all day. One of the best from MAC.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (222 reviews)

SkinNormal, Dark, Not Sure

HairBlack, Other, Other

Jan/02/2013

I am sooooo in love with this shade! I was iffy about whether or not it would work for my fair freckled skin, but applied sheerly, it looks great! Just the right amount of subtle shimmer..does not accentuate large pores or imperfections like some shimmery products. I have to be honest though...on days when I'm rather lazy and wear a super sheer foundation or BB cream and skip the …Read more

4 of 4 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (91 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair, Neutral

HairBlond, Curly, Other

EyesBlue

Nov/05/2012

This shade is just gorgeous. It's a warm rosey bronzey color with shimmer. It is beautiful on tan skin.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (25 reviews)

Age25-29