MAC Fast Play (Amplified)

4.2

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse

I don't understand the reviews that say Fast Play is a nude. On my neutral-toned, fair skin, this is a pink lipstick. It's not Barbie pink, but it's very definitely a cool pink. I do like it, and I like the feel of the Amplified formula, but the colour is too much like many other pinks for it to be a must have for me. I'll keep using it, but I doubt if I'll repurchase it.

EDIT: I've had this for two weeks now and I'm wearing it regularly. It's not as cool a colour as I first thought and is much more flattering. I must have been having a bad day when I first reviewed it. I still don't know if I would repurchase Fast Play, but I do like it.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I wanted Cosmo, but they were out. They were out of about every color I picked. So I got fast play because it looked super close to Cosmo, and I adore the amplified creme formula. Fast play is kind of a dusty maybe with a reddish tone, or a light Brown burgundy. I can't decide. It looks amazing on. I love it but probably will try to go for one of the other colors that weren't in stock that I wanted. Nothing at all wrong with this though. I wish mac would add more shades to the amplified line, it's a fabulous creamy, stay put formula.

To Read all 65 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a perfect shade for girls so are washed out by a lot of Mac nudes. It has a smooth texture that doesn't dry out my lips, it's dusty mauvey browny reddy pigment looks stunning on so many complexions and compliments many eye looks. My go to Mac lipstick!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

This was my very first MAC lippie. I was in the market for a everyday go-to lipstick that wouldn't dry out my lips (as all my other lipsticks did). Fast Play is AMAZING. Its creamy texture leaves my lips moisturized but not sticky and it gives my lips a beautiful dusty pink colour. Apart from that, it smells heavenly! Definitely HG material and a MLBB lipstick. Will repurchase when I'm done with this :)

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

I have been collecting browny pink lipsticks for the last few months it seems. A lighbulb finally went off in my head when I got Bobbi Brown Brownie that they are incredibly flattering on my skintone. So for hanging out and for work I have been using MAC Twig (Satin), MAC Fast Play (Amplified) and MAC Creme in Your Coffee (Cremesheen). Twig is the most drying of the trifecta but also the most long lasting. I love that I need not have a lip liner and I can just slap these on and go. Been loving alternating between the three but they are not identical. Twig and Creme in Your Coffee are close but CIYC is just so... buttery feeling. I love it the most of the three. Fast play has just a hint of a bit more red and I mean the very minute hint. It is moisturizing and flattering on my NW45 skintone. In any event I will continue to use all three. I will not repurchase Fast Play but the other two will be mine FOREVAH. Well, at least for as long as MAC makes them.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Fast play is a perfect deeper, browny-mauve nude! I'm quite fussy with nudes as (even though I'm only a nc25) I always feel they wash me out, and have bought many, many cult favourite nudes from mac (shy girl, creme cup, velvet teddy, peach blossom) yet always feel they are a little too light for me - particularly in photographs. I have dark hair and I feel this colour of nude is the most flattering. It has the perfect, creamy Amplified finish and wears off evenly. I get compliments every time I wear it! A definite repurchase, and a must have for those who want to love nudes but find many a little top light!

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

I could have saved myself alot of money had Fast Play been available sooner. I love MAC, but I don't have a local store. The nearest store is about 30 miles away, and with the hours I work I don't really have time to drive out of town for a shopping trip. So I have to order online. As you know, ordering online can be hit or miss. I searched for a pinky nude and none of the colors were right They either were the wrong finish or not the right pinky nude shade. Fast Play was an option but it wasn't available. When it became available, I scooped it up and it worked like a charm. I can wear it every day and it is a very flattering nude. I am Nw43 or N9. I line my lips with MAC's Cork lipliner, then go over them VERY lightly with chestnut lipliner. I love this color on me. I just wish I'd been able to get it sooner . I would and will buy again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool

I broke mine, which devestated me. I kept applying with a brush, I love the color and the formulation and it wears so well. I fully set my goal on going to mac tomorrow and repurhasing this puppy. Not too dark, so it is perf on my NC20 skin. Love, Love,Love.

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

I canít tell you how much I love this lipstick! Iím obsessed with MAC and I tried this lipstick on and it looks sooo beautiful on my lips! Iím NC30 for reference. I highly recommend it to everyone. Go try it out! Itís a gorgeous color and versatile and long lasting! I really love the color it looks really nice.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i really like this. im an nc30 and the colour is perfect on me :D great for casual evening goingouts