Smashbox Attitude

on 3/10/2008 4:48:00 PM

Well, I thought this would be mauvey-pink, but it's not on me. In the tube it a warm bronze color with REALLY pretty sparkles. One me it too bronze. Definitely for someone with warm skin tone and maybe even a tan. So pretty for the spring and summer, but just not the right color for me. I have it up for swap!

I like the consistency of this lip gloss; not too tacky (like Mac Glass) and not too slippery (like Almay). The packaging is nice - a slim square tube, with a lid that clicks shut (in my mind the gloss inside is safe & secure).

The tiny sparkles were pretty & the shine was good, however I've been told that pinky-mauve colours look horrendous on me and I'd have to agree. Definitely not the gold-brown everyone was talking about. When applied on my pigmented lips, its a semi-sheer medium/deep rose; in itself it looks great - on me, not so much.

No repurchase here, although I'll keep my eye out on some of Smashbox's other shades.

To Read all 3 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/2/2004 12:49:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

this lipstick is gorgeous on my pale complexion. It's a mauve-y pink but on me is pretty much YLBB. It's wonderful - and as with all of Smashbox's lippies, it lasts a long time and doesn't dry out my lips. A++

Popular Lipsticks