Uploaded by missitchybumy

price range

Reviews

1.0

Aug/16/2018

I asked Lush for a soap that really lathers. They suggested this one. It does not produce lather at all. All it produces is a terrible mess as I attempted to lather up, sea grass on what looked like mud from the seabed splattered all around my bathroom. I think I might never get Lush products again as the last soap did not lather either, and I have soft water.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1 reviews)

SkinOther, Other

HairOther

EyesOther

Aug/01/2018

Sea vegetable is a lush soap that contains:rapeseed oil,coconut oil,glycerine,coarse sea salt,arame seaweed,lime oil,lavender oil,seaweed absolute. It lathers a little on a washcloth, it"s refreshing, it leaves the skin soft and smells like lime, lavender and seaweed! Perfect soap for hot weather. Love it!

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (1507 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral

HairBlack, Straight, Fine

Mar/27/2018

Clean, aquatic and citrusy all at the same time. It is hard to get a good lather from this, but it does clean well and doesn't break me out. Fragrance is fleeting too. Beautiful color and has bits of seaweed on top.

About reviewer (2203 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Medium, Cool

HairBrunette, Curly, Medium

Aug/15/2016

Sea Vegetable is a citrusy, subtly scented soap from Lush. It is of a much harder consistency than most of Lush's other soaps. Therefore it produces less of a foam too and can be quite drying on the hands. I quite enjoy the scent though it is very subtle and soft - it definitely won't clash with any perfumes or lotions you are wearing. It is good value for money as it is one of …Read more

About reviewer (690 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Medium

2.0

May/01/2015

I got this for free at my local Lush store and I have tried it for the first time today. After it fell from my hands and went sliding around the shower a couple of times it does not foam, does not lather, does not do anything to me really... so even though I love the limeish scent I will not repurchase.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (20 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Fine

Jan/27/2015

This stuff IS pretty drying. It smelled limier in the store but now it' more of a men's fragrance. Really drying. Wish I'd gotten more of the other citrus ones.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (197 reviews)

SkinOily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

EyesGreen

fromCRLxx

Sep/16/2014

I like the scent and that's about it for me. It leaves me squeaky clean, but my main problem is that it doesn't lather up well. I use a loofah. I wash myself, and about half way through, I have to use more soap. I feel like it's a waste because there are some other lush soaps that lather up really nicely and I never have to add more. The color is pretty though.

About reviewer (2 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOther, Tan

HairBrunette

fromamswtr

Nov/03/2013

This soap smells like citrus and the ocean. It's a nice clean scent, a little masculine for me though. I agree with other reviewers, the smell does not linger. I did like the salt and seaweed layer on the top of the soap. It's good to exfoliate dry areas. I wouldn't repurchase because there are better Lush soaps out there.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (926 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Not Sure

HairBrown, Straight, Fine

EyesBlue

Jul/16/2013

I didn't find this soap particularly drying, although it's super clarifying and leaves your skin squeaky clean. The scent is lovely too. goes really well with Big Blue bath bomb and Sunnyside bubble bar, as well as ocean salts for a beautiful oceanic bath cocktail :) I took off a single lippy because it wasn't lathery or moisturizing.

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

EyesGreen

Jun/10/2013

This is kind of just ok for me. I liked the smell pretty well but it didn't linger at all. I really scrubbed it in and let it sit for awhile too. It didn't dry my skin, but I'm not really dry to begin with. Some would need moisturizer with it, I believe. The lather was not really happening but it did make a good slip and I shaved with it just fine. I like other scents by Lush …Read more

About reviewer (33 reviews)

Age44-55