Blue Funk Cabana Boy with Mai Tai[Discontinued]

No Image

on 6/22/2004 1:41:00 PM

Great scrub, I love the blend of textures and the amount of oil is great! This scent smells like straight coconut to me. I was actually hoping for a sweeter, more tropical coconut, maybe with a hint of vanilla or something, but even on it's own, it's very nice. I would repurchase.

on 5/14/2004 9:33:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I was very excited to try this scrub... I was expecting a tropical/coconut smell but when I received it..... there was a very faint brown sugar smell... My tropical paradise was nonexistent! From the description I was expecting so much more...

I like how the sugar is different colors, and different sizes... It really scrubs nicely- sometimes it scrubs a little too hard- but that could be me! It is very oily though- and I don't like when you have to stir it up to get it back together. This would probably be better in a tube- but then it probably wouldn't come out! I'll use it up- but I don't think I'll buy again.

on 4/1/2004 9:41:00 PM

I love this smell. It's a tropical coconut scent with just a hint of something fruity. So summery! Will buy this scrub again and hope they make this into a lotion scent too.