MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

My favorite blush! Goes great against my very fair but neutral skin tone. Not too peach and not too pink with just a hint of golden glow.

I randomly swatched this in store and loved it. The colour in the pan looks quite intense, but swatched on the skin it's simply stunning. So happy with my purchase!

To Read all 296 Reviews, Login or Join

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a blush that I have bought off and on over the years. Some of MAC's blush formulations I've been less than thrilled with. This one in particular, is a lovely peachy pink shade with a bit of metallic gold to it that creates a pretty sheen, rather than obvious glitter-bomb. Staying power is so/so and I think that's why I keep bouncing it in and out of my permanent makeup roster. It has been favorably compared as a NARS Orgasm dupe, so if you're on the hunt for such a thing but are off-put by both the price tag and the glitter factor, you may find Peachykeen to be a bit less pricey and sparkly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My go-to everyday blush. If you like NARS Orgasm, I think you're going to like Peachykeen even more. It gives my olive tone (I'm a MAC NC40) the perfect flush without looking fake. I pair it with Kevyn Aucoin's highlighter in Candlight on my upper cheek bones and it is perfection.

LOVE this blusher no other shade looks as good as this on my skin. It's a pinky/peach colour with a slight sheen to it that makes my cheek bones look healthy and glowing. Quite a few girls have said "I like your blusher" or "what blusher are you wearing" so it must look good :-)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic blush, I really like it, it's not opaque so you won't look like a clown, it has just the right amount of shimmer to give u a glow without you looking like you just had a glitter fight with your baby brother. The only reason I won't be purchasing this again is because I wanna experiment with other colors. still great though, I might come back to it later :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

After buying Mac's Peaches, which made me look dirty, & Pinch o'Peach, which just didn't pack enough punch, I think I've finally found my glowy from within match in Peachykeen.

Lởm

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Peachykeen is my top favorite MAC blush, 3 times re-purchase.
I really love this blush, cannot find other shades alike this one. I think it suits for every skin tone, no matter you're white skin, yellow tan or whatever.

highly recommended for all women!!!
You must try this one.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I recently came back from a beach vacation and got a little tan. My usual collection of blushes were looking muddy on me because of my tan and stopped by Mac to get a color that would make my cheeks pop. I asked for something in the pink range and he picked this one out for me. It was exactly what I was looking for. He said it is pink but with a very slight hint of peach. Because of the shimmer I prefer to apply this with my RT stipple brush. It gives the perfect natural flush.

Popular Blush Products