MAC Sheertone Blush in Peachykeen

4.4

Ingredients List: Talc, Octyldodecyl Steroyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Nylon-12, Zinc Stearate, Zeolite, Otyldodecanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, BHT, Sorbic Acid, Methylparaben, Isopropylparaben, Butylparaben, Isobutylparaben. May contain: Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Carmine (CI 75470), Chromium Hydroxide Green (CI 77289), Chromium Oxide Greens (CI 77288), Ferric Ferrocynide (CI 77510), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Ultramarines (CI 77007), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Red 6 (CI 15850), Red 7 (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 30 Lake (CI 73360), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Yellow 6 Lake (CI 15985) .

This is my go-to, everyday blush and a firm favorite. I prefer 'barely-there' make-up with abit of a glow for day to day, this is perfect. A sheer (but not light) peachy-pink with sheen (has subtle shimmer), a sister to Nars Orgasm...Peachykeen is slightly more muted pink and less shimmery, so it works better for me and it's more versatile (and less pricey). Definitely the blush I reach for the most. Color is sheer but buildable (don't be fooled by how it looks in the pan), so it's great for on-the-go applications when I'm in a rush, there's no danger of over-application. Makes me look healthy, radiant and gives me a subtle fresh-faced-flush (for reference I'm NC15 in prolongwear, eldw 1w1). I recommend, especially for neutral or cool undertone ladies wanting a peachy shade that won't look too warm or orange on them. Good for very fair and up to medium skin, I'm not sure if it will show on darker skintones since it's sheer (maybe would work as a glowy-peach wash rather than blush?). Will always have this in my collection.
UPDATE: added a pic of me above with 'peachykeen' blush + 'kinda sexy' lipstick, my favorite pairing.

My favorite blush! Goes great against my very fair but neutral skin tone. Not too peach and not too pink with just a hint of golden glow.

I randomly swatched this in store and loved it. The colour in the pan looks quite intense, but swatched on the skin it's simply stunning. So happy with my purchase!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

This is a blush that I have bought off and on over the years. Some of MAC's blush formulations I've been less than thrilled with. This one in particular, is a lovely peachy pink shade with a bit of metallic gold to it that creates a pretty sheen, rather than obvious glitter-bomb. Staying power is so/so and I think that's why I keep bouncing it in and out of my permanent makeup roster. It has been favorably compared as a NARS Orgasm dupe, so if you're on the hunt for such a thing but are off-put by both the price tag and the glitter factor, you may find Peachykeen to be a bit less pricey and sparkly.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

My go-to everyday blush. If you like NARS Orgasm, I think you're going to like Peachykeen even more. It gives my olive tone (I'm a MAC NC40) the perfect flush without looking fake. I pair it with Kevyn Aucoin's highlighter in Candlight on my upper cheek bones and it is perfection.

LOVE this blusher no other shade looks as good as this on my skin. It's a pinky/peach colour with a slight sheen to it that makes my cheek bones look healthy and glowing. Quite a few girls have said "I like your blusher" or "what blusher are you wearing" so it must look good :-)

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is a fantastic blush, I really like it, it's not opaque so you won't look like a clown, it has just the right amount of shimmer to give u a glow without you looking like you just had a glitter fight with your baby brother. The only reason I won't be purchasing this again is because I wanna experiment with other colors. still great though, I might come back to it later :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

After buying Mac's Peaches, which made me look dirty, & Pinch o'Peach, which just didn't pack enough punch, I think I've finally found my glowy from within match in Peachykeen.

Lởm

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

Peachykeen is my top favorite MAC blush, 3 times re-purchase.
I really love this blush, cannot find other shades alike this one. I think it suits for every skin tone, no matter you're white skin, yellow tan or whatever.

highly recommended for all women!!!
You must try this one.