MAC Blankety

MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

on 7/22/2016 11:14:00 AM

For some reason this doesn't go on opaque on me like the rest of the amplified finish lipsticks.
It is sheer, it moves around. Doesn't stay on the lips. Quality is not any better than drugstore lipsticks.

This is my HG Nude!! It looks amazing on my fair skin. I have lined it with subculture and a dab on gloss it looks fantastic. Super creamy and moisturizing. Gives me a pouty lip to die for!

To Read all 389 Reviews, Login or Join

on 4/18/2016 2:56:00 PM

I have a NW20 skintone and Blankety is most likely the most pale I can go with nude lipstick. When I use this with Subculture lipliner, its the most perfect nude. As it's in my favourite finish, Amplified, its so creamy, pigmented and not at all drying. It also makes my thin lips look a lot fuller. If you do find it too pale though, I suggest using a lipliner :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my absolute favorite lipsticks not only from Mac but just in general. On my Nw10 skin this shows up as a beautiful pinky nude that goes with everything. Blankety is a amplified finish so while it is pigmented I don't find it drying in the least bit , when I wear this my lips feel slightly moisturized. Average lasting time on the lips but there is something special about Macs lipsticks, personally they are my favorite. My tube is on its last leg that shows how much I love it and will be picking up a new one soon.

on 1/23/2016 12:37:00 PM

Pretty color and wanted to love it. The gal at Mac said it would look so pretty on me. Looked horrible without liner so I tried it with a few liners and looked better. It really kinda washes me out and has that grey toned dead look to it. Maybe if I work with it but I have my beloved shy shine, kinda sexy, velvet teddy, faux and 10 other mac lipsticks I love love so this one will be going back!!! To much work to make it look good on me!

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and it did not disappoint!! I'm pretty pale so I was worried this color would wash me out. I was happily wrong. Blankety is my go to nude color and that isn't changing anytime soon!

on 12/13/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse

I had such high hopes for this one :( I bought this lipstick because it looked so good on so many people but unfortunately I wasn't one of them. I have neutral-warm undertones (somewhere between n18 and nc20) with mauve lips, and this lipstick was just awful. Instead of being pinkish-nude, on me it was so pale, it made my whole face this dirty grey-brown. So much that my bf actually commented that I look like the walking dead :( And it's a real shame because the formula and the colour of this lipstick are amazing, and on my hand it's really a pretty pinkish nude, but it looks nothing like that on my lips. I returned it and got Faux instead, which was way better for my skin tone.

on 7/28/2015 1:58:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Blankety is my everyday go to nude lip :) I always have to make sure it is in the purse I am carrying that day. It has a creamy consistency and has a tad pink undertone.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

This color is so awesome - I have for a long time looked for the perfect nude for my very pigmented lips. This is so great.
It doesn't wash me out, but stills give a great nude lip. Its very pigmented and covers the lips in one stroke. This and NARS Audacious Lipstick in Raquel are my go-to nudes.

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

This is my dream nude. It is pink and a greyish brown, which levels out to a great everyday color. I adore the finish, and I love how it looks. I would buy this again and again if I ran out or lost it. I am thinking about incorporating a lip liner though, as it can smear a bit easily. Still, hands down my favorite nude to wear.