MAC Blankety

MAC Blankety

4.1

castor oil, trioctydodecyl citrate, glyceryl triacetyl hydroxysterate, candellla wax, octydodecanol, silica, jojoba oil, beeswax, sesame oil, ozokerite, carnauba wax, cetyl ricinoleate, microcrystalline wax, ascorbyl palmitate, tocopherol, vanillin.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Blankety is a perfect nude on my lips and flattering on my NC15 complexion. Blankety is a beige nude with a touch of pink and a shiny finish. This prevents it from looking chalky or concealer-like on the lips. The Amplified Creme finish means you get good colour payoff with just one swipe, and the lipstick has some slick to it, which I personally like. It doesn't bleed, sink into liplines or dry out the lips. It lasts for around 5 hours, including eating and drinking. It also fades evenly. It is very flattering and I believe it would suit most people as to me, it pulls quite neutral and not quite warm of cool. This is definitely my favourite true nude from MAC.

on 3/4/2017 12:50:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Beautiful nude on my skin tone. Love this

on 7/22/2016 11:14:00 AM

Nice light beige with a pink undertone. It reminds me of Charlotte Tilbury Kim K W...

I loooooooooooooooooove this!! Its the perfect warm, pinky nude! This looks awesome against my super pale/porcelain skintone, I reccommend for PPP ladies for sure. Its so hard to find nude colors that dont make you look dead or brown and blankety is awesome for sure! Its moisturizing and comfortable to wear and lasts on my lips, great quality!

This is my HG Nude!! It looks amazing on my fair skin. I have lined it with subculture and a dab on gloss it looks fantastic. Super creamy and moisturizing. Gives me a pouty lip to die for!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hmmm. My feeling are really mixed on this shade. On me, it looks completely different depending on the lighting. Unfortunately that means it looks gorgeous on me in natural light but in artificial light it pulls gray on me and makes me look dead. I have tried using pink liner and gloss and that helps somewhat, but I probably won't repurchase because there are other shades that look good on me in all lighting conditions. I had high hopes for this one and really wish it always looked the way it does when I'm outside. Oh well.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

One of my absolute favorite lipsticks not only from Mac but just in general. On my Nw10 skin this shows up as a beautiful pinky nude that goes with everything. Blankety is a amplified finish so while it is pigmented I don't find it drying in the least bit , when I wear this my lips feel slightly moisturized. Average lasting time on the lips but there is something special about Macs lipsticks, personally they are my favorite. My tube is on its last leg that shows how much I love it and will be picking up a new one soon.

on 1/23/2016 12:37:00 PM

Pretty color and wanted to love it. The gal at Mac said it would look so pretty on me. Looked horrible without liner so I tried it with a few liners and looked better. It really kinda washes me out and has that grey toned dead look to it. Maybe if I work with it but I have my beloved shy shine, kinda sexy, velvet teddy, faux and 10 other mac lipsticks I love love so this one will be going back!!! To much work to make it look good on me!

This was my first MAC lipstick purchase, and it did not disappoint!! I'm pretty pale so I was worried this color would wash me out. I was happily wrong. Blankety is my go to nude color and that isn't changing anytime soon!

on 4/18/2016 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have a NW20 skintone and Blankety is most likely the most pale I can go with nude lipstick. When I use this with Subculture lipliner, its the most perfect nude. As it's in my favourite finish, Amplified, its so creamy, pigmented and not at all drying. It also makes my thin lips look a lot fuller. If you do find it too pale though, I suggest using a lipliner :)