Kevyn Aucoin The Creamy Moist Glow in Pravella (Stunning Petal Pink)

No Image

4.3

Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Trioctanoin, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprate, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Candelilla Wax, Microcrystalline Wax, Carnauba, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Ceresin, Grape Seed Oil, Octyldodecanol, Lauroyl Lysine, Propylparaben, Ethylcellulose, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Citric Acid. May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Carmine, Ultramarine Blue, Manganese Violet, Ferric Ferrocyanide, FD&C Yellow 5 AL Lake, D&C Red 30, FD&C Yellow 6 AL Lake, D&C Red 6, D&C Red 7 CA Lake, FD&C Blue 1 AL Lake.

on 10/7/2017 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse

Excellent cream blush. I have this in Pravella and also Janelle and really like theses a lot. Very creamy and extremely blendable. I was using Bobbi Brown pot rouge in pale pink but found the B.B. blush more difficult to blend than the KA blush. The KA is much softer or smoother to work with. BB seems more “sticky” in consistency than the KA blush, so it is not as easy to blend as the KA cream blush is. I have mature dry skin as I am 61, but this seems to work really well for dry skin. I am not sure how it would work with oily skin, as it may be too creamy, not sure. I also have extremely sensitive skin and am prone to breakouts or reactions from most products, but I have had NO issues with using this KA blush. The B.B. was causing some minor irritation issues, but not at all with the KA blush. I highly recommend it. Very pricy, but it will last a LONG time as you do not need very much to get color payoff.

The formula is really nice and creamy. It blends into my skin nicely but the color doesn't work for me. I am fair skinned and this was too bright for me.

on 9/26/2009 12:01:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Fabulous Cream Blush. The texture is just perfect. Just pick up the tinsiest bit with you finger and blend, blend, blend. The amount you need is so minimal I feel I could use this everyday for 10 years and not make a dent. This is a baby pink color. Provides a nice doll-like glow. It is a bit of a louder bright color, but fairly universal too.

The most perfect color, texture, blendable blush ever. period

on 7/5/2010 5:53:00 PM

I got this on Sephora clearance so it was very inexpensive--maybe $8. It comes in a tiny pot and is definitely very pigmented. I do love cream blushes and this has a nice texture---BUT--- it is not a good color for me. Something is just off somehow. For reference I am a Sand in BB and a winter.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is a lovely blush. Comes in a nifty, pleasing little pot, too! Blends beautifully for a natural-looking, healthy flush.

on 5/18/2008 11:26:00 AM

I have both the Pravella and the Liquifushia and Pravella is my favorite of the two. I think it's because it looks so much like my HG blush, Chanel Narcisse but only in cream form. I have NEVER been able to wear cream blushes before mainly because they would just slip off my cheeks (which can get a bit oily during the day). The face of my face is combo. However, the Pravella lasts all day if I apply it over makeup and a wee bit of powder...I wear these anyway so it's not an extra step or anything. I'm sure it would probably wear off if I apply it to just bare skin but since I never go bare-skinned, that is a mute point. The Liquifushia is a much deeper pink and it's still pretty but I just adore the Pravella. No breakouts either (unlike other cream blushes). This blush is great for travel because you apply with your fingers, no brush is needed and it's nice and small enough to fit into a tiny makeup bag!

on 8/7/2008 7:23:00 PM

I am a creme blush junkie. My skin loves cremes better than most powder even though its oily. This is the blush I reach for when I want to look like I'm not wearing nothin' but my own skin. Its a neutral, medium toned pink that shows up just right on my medium beige skin and is anything but obvious. Its so smooth and creamy, and blends better than any other cream blush out there, even my favorite BB pot rouges. Blends great over ss, doesn't slide off my oily skin or sink into my humungous pores, and lasts all day in a subtle way. I love the little pot it comes in. It totally agree a light layer makes a great base for pink-toned powder blushes, giving them depth and staying powder. Worth every penny.

on 7/1/2008 11:25:00 AM

I bought Liquifuchsia and Pravella from KA online store directly. I did not buy the Tansoleil shade, but now I hope I would have. Pravella does not work for me. It is too light pink even tho I am also very light. Liquifuchsia works much better and I can see it brightening my look unlike Pravella that just does not do almost anything for my complexion. I have no problem with the compact. Lasts all day, thi I dont notice because this color does not do much to me.

on 1/26/2009 9:38:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

It's a gorgeous colour, a face brightening pink on the cheeks. However, I find that it's hard to pick up the product with my MAC 188 brush. Other than that, great product, but probably wouldn't repurchase becuase I'm always buying new stuff.