Zoya Remove + Nail Polish Remover

Zoya Remove +

4.5

2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, v&c violet #2

on 1/24/2017 6:21:00 PM

Not as strong and effective (or as inexpensive) at removing polish as pure acetone, but oh my - this improves the health of my nails and cuticles! Gets the job done. I saturate a cotton ball and hold it on my nail for 30 seconds before wiping the polish off and it works fine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Removes creme polishes effectively, but when it comes to glitter or heavily staining polishes, it's a bit too troublesome. You're better off with pure acetone for those.

On the plus side, this smells pleasant, does not dry out your cuticles, and the pump bottle is so convenient.

on 8/29/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best nail polish remover. Removes nail polish great and fast. Leaving nails shiny and helping keep the hydrated and as an added bonus it smells absololoutely amazing gadecosmetics.se

on 12/8/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Remove! For normal polish (not glitter or heavily-staining), this works like a charm. My cuticles which are always dry don't get more dried out or peeling. It is more expensive but I really like the performance and scent. I still have a bottle of 100% acetone for glitter removal and polishes that stain like blues, green and some reds.

on 11/28/2015 2:47:00 PM

I'm not impressed. Pure acetone is what i normally use for polish removal, and this product is a big step down. I found that Zoya Remove doesn't take off polish easily at all, just the opposite. Especially glitter polish! I was spending more time and using more cottons, not to mention using more product. I felt so frustrated using this, and I used up the whole bottle in no time.

On the positive side, I liked the scent a lot. It's very pleasant, especially compared to what acetone and regular nail polish remover smell like.

And the flip-top pump-dispenser bottle is pure genius. One hand is all you need. I think this thing is so neat! In fact, I've seen knockoff versions of this bottle in the dollar stores and in Ulta. When I finished up my bottle of Remove, I refilled the bottle with acetone. Because that's what I'm sticking to- won't purchase this again.

on 11/9/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Before I tried this I thought it was just polish remover like any other polish remover. I have used drugstore name brands, store brands, 100% acetone and various other nail polish removers both with and without acetone in them. This remover is part of the Zoya Color Lock system and is labeled as step one. The ingredients in this are listed as 2-Propanone (ACETONE), water, glycerine, fragrance, and D&C violet #2. I haven't ever actually purchased this but got a full sized bottle a while back from some promotion from Zoya when I bought polishes and a small travel sized bottle from Ulta when they gave a travel sized Color Lock system in a kit away with purchase of Zoya polishes. I don't know the cost of this but I am certain it is pretty spendy. I finally got to using this when my supplies ran out and being on a no-buy I finally pulled this out to use. I was floored by the quick and easy results. This even worked on stubborn bar glitters and I didn't have to use the soak off/acetone on a cotton ball/aluminum foil space fingers method. This removed deep dark vampy purple polish in seconds with staining my cuticles. I have been using this for the past 3 weeks and it is not drying out my nails. or causing any peeling, breakage or other nail/cuticles issues that harsh removers or repeated use can cause. I do paint my nails several times a week, so I have gone through about 2/3 of the 8 oz. bottle of remover already and I am loving how well this works without causing dryness or damage to my nails and cuticles. This was such a joy to work with and it has a pleasant scent too. I can't believe I waited so long to use this. Now that I am so satisfied with it, I will be checking this out for purchase. I love the little flip top cap and pump dispenser too. Really, this stuff is amazing. Love love love it.

on 11/8/2015 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I found this acetone remover very drying to my nails and cuticles.

on 8/26/2015 7:23:00 PM

I love Zoya nail polish and bought the remover based on good reviews. I also thought the tap-top dispenser might be an asset. But after using this once or twice a week for a few months, my nails are noticeably drier. Nothing else has changed in my routine. I'll go back to my conditioning Sally Hansen or the non-acetone Mavala (my preferred remover, but hard to find.) Also, two things to consider about the dispenser: if your cotton pad is not covering the opening really well, when you push the pump down it will squirt remover straight up. I wound up with some splashed in my face when I thought the cotton pad was covering the whole. So be careful! Another thing about the packaging. It has a wide base which is an asset for professional manicurists because it does not tip easily. But for home storage this was a pain because it took up twice as much space in my bathroom cabinet. I never thought to consider this when I bought it, but if space is an issue you might even want to transfer this remover into another bottle.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

i'm just gonna start off by saying i am a long-time nail polish addict.. i paint my nails daily.. i own hundreds of polishes.. i watch reviews on youtube, i travel out of town and out of state to purchase polish and also order online. i never really thought much about polish remover... i usually use the vitamin enriched stuff from Sally or the drug store.
then i got a sample size of the Zoya Remove Plus with one of my Zoya orders.
holy life changing experience!
this stuff is expensive as all heck.. but it is worth every cent! it is gentle and effective. it removes even sparkle polishes faster than any acetone polish remover and it doesn't dry out my skin and nails. idk how they do it.. but i'll never use anything else again. it was absolutely wonderful to my nails. it doesn't smell harshly of chemicals, it doesn't burn or dry out the skin.. it just takes the polish off like butter (esp if you let it soak on a cotton pad for a few seconds). i very highly suggest trying this.. just give it a shot. buy a small sample bottle- they sell them at Ulta. there's a reason this is raved about so much.

on 6/5/2015 6:18:00 PM

I really like this remover, the smell is really soft and pleasant, especially after using the cheap acetone removers. I don't even throw the pads soaked with cheap removers in the bathroom trash container because it smells up my bathroom for days afterwards. This remover on the other hand smells soft, and I safely dispose of pads soaked with it in my bathroom. It is not great at removing glitter (I used it to remove Zoya Pixiedust polish with it) and I ended up with glitter all over myself. I think acetone drugstore removers are better for glitters.

Also, I know many people like the packaging on this, it's the kind many professional nail artists use - the one you press down on to soak the pad but I don't love it, it tends to spray a bit too much, sometimes it sprays THROUGH a cotton pad and onto my hands and nails.

Price isn't very cheap either, I got my 8 ounce bottle for around $8 where I live (not the US), but I usually buy removers that cost about 2 bucks. I don't know how much it retails for in the States so maybe I way overpaid. I think I would buy this again, IF I do not find anything that's cheaper, has packaging I like more and has a similarly light smell.

Popular Nails Products