ZOYA Remove + Nail Polish Remover

4.5

2-propanone, water, glycerine, fragrance, v&c violet #2

on 4/27/2018 8:50:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

After years on waiting on splurging for this nail polish remover, I caved in. First the dispenser bottle has been the best I have come across. My current bottle is several years old, I just refill with Zoya Remove + as needed. This gets through every polish with ease. Even glitters (but to save this I do use plain acetone foils to remove glitters). These remover does not strip the nature oils from nails. I find since using Zoya Remove my nails peel less. Pleasant scent.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I never know I could be excited about a nail polish remover. I've bought many different ones from drugstore to highly overpriced high-end and always love acetone the best for its performance of removing the polish and hated it for drying out my cuticles.
This nail polish remover removes my polish as good as acetone! I love the smell of it. I love the bottle design, the convenience of the pump, and the color of the liquid. It doesn't dry out my nails or cuticles as does acetone.
I finally found the product that makes me happy to do my nails. 10 stars!

on 6/28/2017 5:38:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

I love Zoya nail polish and this remover works great as well. I received a 2 oz bottle as a bonus with my Zoya order. It removed my polish quickly and didn't dry out my nails.
The smell is a little overpowering and a tad "medicinal" and I think I would love the pump bottle and flipper top.
However, it's very expensive and I honestly wouldn't pay the price for it; there are other removers that don't cost nearly as much and work very well. So, I wouldn't buy it.

on 1/24/2017 6:21:00 PM

Not as strong and effective (or as inexpensive) at removing polish as pure acetone, but oh my - this improves the health of my nails and cuticles! Gets the job done. I saturate a cotton ball and hold it on my nail for 30 seconds before wiping the polish off and it works fine.

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

Removes creme polishes effectively, but when it comes to glitter or heavily staining polishes, it's a bit too troublesome. You're better off with pure acetone for those.

On the plus side, this smells pleasant, does not dry out your cuticles, and the pump bottle is so convenient.

on 8/29/2016 12:59:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Best nail polish remover. Removes nail polish great and fast. Leaving nails shiny and helping keep the hydrated and as an added bonus it smells absololoutely amazing gadecosmetics.se

on 12/8/2015 3:31:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love Remove! For normal polish (not glitter or heavily-staining), this works like a charm. My cuticles which are always dry don't get more dried out or peeling. It is more expensive but I really like the performance and scent. I still have a bottle of 100% acetone for glitter removal and polishes that stain like blues, green and some reds.

on 11/28/2015 2:47:00 PM

I'm not impressed. Pure acetone is what i normally use for polish removal, and this product is a big step down. I found that Zoya Remove doesn't take off polish easily at all, just the opposite. Especially glitter polish! I was spending more time and using more cottons, not to mention using more product. I felt so frustrated using this, and I used up the whole bottle in no time.

On the positive side, I liked the scent a lot. It's very pleasant, especially compared to what acetone and regular nail polish remover smell like.

And the flip-top pump-dispenser bottle is pure genius. One hand is all you need. I think this thing is so neat! In fact, I've seen knockoff versions of this bottle in the dollar stores and in Ulta. When I finished up my bottle of Remove, I refilled the bottle with acetone. Because that's what I'm sticking to- won't purchase this again.

on 11/9/2015 5:45:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Before I tried this I thought it was just polish remover like any other polish remover. I have used drugstore name brands, store brands, 100% acetone and various other nail polish removers both with and without acetone in them. This remover is part of the Zoya Color Lock system and is labeled as step one. The ingredients in this are listed as 2-Propanone (ACETONE), water, glycerine, fragrance, and D&C violet #2. I haven't ever actually purchased this but got a full sized bottle a while back from some promotion from Zoya when I bought polishes and a small travel sized bottle from Ulta when they gave a travel sized Color Lock system in a kit away with purchase of Zoya polishes. I don't know the cost of this but I am certain it is pretty spendy. I finally got to using this when my supplies ran out and being on a no-buy I finally pulled this out to use. I was floored by the quick and easy results. This even worked on stubborn bar glitters and I didn't have to use the soak off/acetone on a cotton ball/aluminum foil space fingers method. This removed deep dark vampy purple polish in seconds with staining my cuticles. I have been using this for the past 3 weeks and it is not drying out my nails. or causing any peeling, breakage or other nail/cuticles issues that harsh removers or repeated use can cause. I do paint my nails several times a week, so I have gone through about 2/3 of the 8 oz. bottle of remover already and I am loving how well this works without causing dryness or damage to my nails and cuticles. This was such a joy to work with and it has a pleasant scent too. I can't believe I waited so long to use this. Now that I am so satisfied with it, I will be checking this out for purchase. I love the little flip top cap and pump dispenser too. Really, this stuff is amazing. Love love love it.

on 8/26/2015 7:23:00 PM

I love Zoya nail polish and bought the remover based on good reviews. I also thought the tap-top dispenser might be an asset. But after using this once or twice a week for a few months, my nails are noticeably drier. Nothing else has changed in my routine. I'll go back to my conditioning Sally Hansen or the non-acetone Mavala (my preferred remover, but hard to find.) Also, two things to consider about the dispenser: if your cotton pad is not covering the opening really well, when you push the pump down it will squirt remover straight up. I wound up with some splashed in my face when I thought the cotton pad was covering the whole. So be careful! Another thing about the packaging. It has a wide base which is an asset for professional manicurists because it does not tip easily. But for home storage this was a pain because it took up twice as much space in my bathroom cabinet. I never thought to consider this when I bought it, but if space is an issue you might even want to transfer this remover into another bottle.