Laura Mercier Pink Potion

No Image

on 2/2/2007 10:08:00 AM

Love this. This is a warm pink with peachy and shimmery golden undertones, between sheer and medium coverage. The shimmer is not sparkly or glittery, just very very fine shimmers in it. Great shade for me (AAB/NC25), and not as boring as my usual sheer/matte YLBB lipsticks. Feels wonderful on my lips, smooth and moist. Pairs perfectly with NARS Orgasm blush; it's like NARS Orgasm in lipstick form!

UPDATE: This shade has been discontinued. LM Chat suggested LM Lip Colour Shimmer in Passion Fruit as a nearest substitute.

on 3/25/2004 9:10:00 AM

Pink Potion is everything I hoped NARS Galaxy Girl and Stila Marissa would be. It's a beautiful pink with peach undertones and gold shimmer. It's not too sheer yet not too thick. It's just super flattering and lovely for spring/summer. Laura has changed her lipstick packaging so it's not quite as bad as it used to be...although it's still brown. It's now a shiney rich cocoa brown as opposed to a matte UPS brown. Also her cases close differently...in the middle instead of close to the bottom. I definitely feel better about pulling the new packaging out of my purse than I did the old. If you like soft pinks, get this shade!!