Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 10/6/2012 1:35:00 AM

Great color for my NW15/20 skin tone. I usually buy MAC fling but this is pretty much the same color (and one tenth of the price!). I am sharpening it all the time so it gets used up quickly.
Love it!

on 1/29/2011 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely love MAC's Eye Brows pencil in both Lingering and Fling to fill in my sparse brows. Currently using Fling as it's a great match to my new blonde hair do, but I'm always keen for trying new items, especially when the price is right. I saw the good reviews for Avon's Ultra Luxery Brow liner and thought with the price tag of less than $5 (compared to MAC at $18) it seemed worthy of trying.
I purchased the shade Blonde and quite impressed with the colour being a medium ashy taupe with no red undertone, and the fantastic pigmentation. Applies easily, but I didn't like that it had a slight waxy texture that seemed to smear and migrate as the day progressed and the formula of this pencil is quite soft and I feel like I'm always sharpening it. What really bothered me was with flash photography my brows looked like they were glistening and super shiny. Really weird and I think it might be the waxyness of this product?? Needless to say I'll only use it when I know I won't be photographed and won't repurchase.

Love it!! goes on smooth, is lasting, great color, will definately keep using!:)

on 8/27/2008 7:56:00 PM

I love, love, LOVE this pencil. I have medium brown hair and this gives my eyebrows very subtle color. It does the job without looking obvious. I had been using powder for years because it looked more natural then pencil until I found this. It's easier/faster then powder and still looks natural.

Popular Brows Products