Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Filtered by eye Color : Blue
Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

4.5

goes on smooth, lasts, the color stays, and I will definately keep using .

on 5/23/2010 5:58:00 PM

I love this brow pencil! I have it in black, and it's perfect. Easy to apply and stays on all day. Avon has sales so often so I get it when it goes on sale for $1.99. can't beat that!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty standard wax brow pencil, which must be sharpened. The color is a nice taupe blonde, and it wears well. This pencil goes for $6, but can usually be found for under $2. One pencil lasts me about 4 months, because it is softer and takes more product to give the desired effect than my favorite brow pencil (Merle Norman Definitive Brow Pencil in Taupe). However, I would repurchase again just to have a backup brow pencil in my traincase.

on 6/18/2009 8:03:00 PM

I just started using a brow pencil and this is a keeper. It isnt to dark and fits my blonde brows quite nicely. The price is good for this and I will continue to buy as it does what I think a brow pencil should do and it lasts a long time.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this brow pencil. I get this in blonde (the lighest shade) and my brows are same color as my hair, a dark ash blonde. It suits my brows perfectly. I have really asymetrical brows, and have to pluck one thinner than the other. I then use this pencil to fill in sparse spots and to even out the shape, and ta-da, I have professional looking brows!! Plus it lasts all day and keeps my brows in shape. I will only be using this pencil from now on. The particular one I have now I found at the flea market for about $2. I've had it for probably six months now and using it everyday, it is about half gone. Awesome product, and I usually dislike Avon products.

on 2/18/2008 9:26:00 PM

I'm Naturally extremely light blonde, and people would always ask me " did you shave//Wax your eyebrows? Seriously where are they?" I'm like, no i'm just blonde, believe me they're there... it bothered me for years, i'm not self concious or anything, it would be nice to have eyebrows. I bought this product with LOW expectations, it went on nice, it didn't look like I took a crayola to my brows, it was natural looking but not to bold. I realy like it.

on 2/20/2007 2:37:00 PM

I love this brow pencil. It goes on very smoothly, and the pencil is not too hard (like Maybelline, which make it difficult to color with) or too soft (like L'Oreal, which would was difficult to sharpen). I bought a sharpener from Avon at the same time and am very happy with it. The blond color is just right for my ashblond coloring.

on 12/23/2006 1:13:00 PM

Got this in brown, but regardless, its the best pencil I have ever used. I used to just use powder, but this is the perfect formula. Its not too waxy, and not too powdery and the dark brown is perfect for us ladies with ash coloured hair, whether its blonde or brown.

on 4/19/2005 9:42:00 PM

Avon's Blonde brow liner is the only thing I've tried that didn't make my mother look at me, tilt her head, and say something like: "What have you done to your eyebrows?", or "You'd look so much prettier if you didn't use whatever it is you're using for eyebrow pencil."

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i also have tried many a brow liner but the colour or texture was off. Avon hit the blonde nail on the head. It is the perfect colour. My only problem was I had to order two because I use it up so quickly.

Popular Brows Products