Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Filtered by hair type : Straight
Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

on 5/19/2008 3:13:00 PM

Like the previous reviewer, I have very pale brows, and I've been on a search for the most natural looking brow definer since my teens.
I got this for $1.99USD, and didn't have much expectation for it, as it's nearly impossible to find a true "blonde" brow shade.
I have to say though, it was worth every little penny. It's creamy but not too soft, stays well, works great over my Lumene or UDPP. (Hint for fair browed gals, before putting your brow color on, use an e/s base, it will help the color stay just like on the lids.)
I will definitely repurchase, a product that does what it should for 2 bucks......why wouldn't I? continued >>

on 12/23/2006 1:13:00 PM

Got this in brown, but regardless, its the best pencil I have ever used. I used to just use powder, but this is the perfect formula. Its not too waxy, and not too powdery and the dark brown is perfect for us ladies with ash coloured hair, whether its blonde or brown.

on 11/17/2005 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The best brow pencil I have ever had. I have a scar ascoss my left brow, and that is the only pencil that fills it in and makes the scar invisible. Other pencils I tried had the consistency that did not stick to the scarred skin. I love it!

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i also have tried many a brow liner but the colour or texture was off. Avon hit the blonde nail on the head. It is the perfect colour. My only problem was I had to order two because I use it up so quickly.

Popular Brows Products