Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

goes on smooth, lasts, the color stays, and I will definately keep using .

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

First off, I want to say I have this color in Black, I'm reviewing on the blond since they don't have a listing of the black one. I don't use this for my brow, I use it for my waterline/upper lid. I have to say, I dislike this. On the waterline, I say it lasts maybe an hour, before it begins to bleed, and smudge. On the top lid, it's even worse, it lasts all day, but it smudges like CRAZY and by the end of a 9+ hour day, I literally look like a mad woman because it smudges all up on the crease. Ughhh. I like to keep this in my bag, if I want to just pop something in my waterline. But I really wouldn't recommend this due to smudging.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty standard wax brow pencil, which must be sharpened. The color is a nice taupe blonde, and it wears well. This pencil goes for $6, but can usually be found for under $2. One pencil lasts me about 4 months, because it is softer and takes more product to give the desired effect than my favorite brow pencil (Merle Norman Definitive Brow Pencil in Taupe). However, I would repurchase again just to have a backup brow pencil in my traincase.

Popular Brows Products