Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

goes on smooth, lasts, the color stays, and I will definately keep using .

on 10/6/2012 1:35:00 AM

Great color for my NW15/20 skin tone. I usually buy MAC fling but this is pretty much the same color (and one tenth of the price!). I am sharpening it all the time so it gets used up quickly.
Love it!

on 1/29/2011 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely love MAC's Eye Brows pencil in both Lingering and Fling to fill in my sparse brows. Currently using Fling as it's a great match to my new blonde hair do, but I'm always keen for trying new items, especially when the price is right. I saw the good reviews for Avon's Ultra Luxery Brow liner and thought with the price tag of less than $5 (compared to MAC at $18) it seemed worthy of trying.
I purchased the shade Blonde and quite impressed with the colour being a medium ashy taupe with no red undertone, and the fantastic pigmentation. Applies easily, but I didn't like that it had a slight waxy texture that seemed to smear and migrate as the day progressed and the formula of this pencil is quite soft and I feel like I'm always sharpening it. What really bothered me was with flash photography my brows looked like they were glistening and super shiny. Really weird and I think it might be the waxyness of this product?? Needless to say I'll only use it when I know I won't be photographed and won't repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty standard wax brow pencil, which must be sharpened. The color is a nice taupe blonde, and it wears well. This pencil goes for $6, but can usually be found for under $2. One pencil lasts me about 4 months, because it is softer and takes more product to give the desired effect than my favorite brow pencil (Merle Norman Definitive Brow Pencil in Taupe). However, I would repurchase again just to have a backup brow pencil in my traincase.

on 3/22/2009 2:28:00 PM

Absolutely perfect, and dirt cheap to boot! Great shade for blonde to light brown hair types. Easy application, a nice ash shade, what's not to love? Plan to stock up at these prices.

on 6/14/2008 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

MAC Fling is a better color (more subtle) for my thin dark blonde/ash brown brows, but this is much cheaper and so much better for blondes than drugstore "blonde" brow pencils and even Kevyn Aucoin (sp).

Too bad the automatic sharpening version of this color isn't as good on me.

on 5/19/2008 3:13:00 PM

Like the previous reviewer, I have very pale brows, and I've been on a search for the most natural looking brow definer since my teens.
I got this for $1.99USD, and didn't have much expectation for it, as it's nearly impossible to find a true "blonde" brow shade.
I have to say though, it was worth every little penny. It's creamy but not too soft, stays well, works great over my Lumene or UDPP. (Hint for fair browed gals, before putting your brow color on, use an e/s base, it will help the color stay just like on the lids.)
I will definitely repurchase, a product that does what it should for 2 bucks......why wouldn't I? continued >>

on 2/18/2008 9:26:00 PM

I'm Naturally extremely light blonde, and people would always ask me " did you shave//Wax your eyebrows? Seriously where are they?" I'm like, no i'm just blonde, believe me they're there... it bothered me for years, i'm not self concious or anything, it would be nice to have eyebrows. I bought this product with LOW expectations, it went on nice, it didn't look like I took a crayola to my brows, it was natural looking but not to bold. I realy like it.

on 11/17/2005 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The best brow pencil I have ever had. I have a scar ascoss my left brow, and that is the only pencil that fills it in and makes the scar invisible. Other pencils I tried had the consistency that did not stick to the scarred skin. I love it!

on 4/19/2005 9:42:00 PM

Avon's Blonde brow liner is the only thing I've tried that didn't make my mother look at me, tilt her head, and say something like: "What have you done to your eyebrows?", or "You'd look so much prettier if you didn't use whatever it is you're using for eyebrow pencil."

Popular Brows Products