Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Filtered by age: 30-35
Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

3.8

on 2/21/2014 10:34:00 AM

Not a huge fan. Considering Avon is online/ order & deliver, I see no point in ordering these pencils which perform nearly identically to NYX, wet n' wild, or any number of other drugstore brand pencils I can get without the wait. There is also no price advantage. A lower-end drugstore pencil averages between $1-$2, which is about the same price as these. So if the performance nor the price is superior, why would I continue to order? The color and texture of the pencil itself is on the same par as what I already obtain at the drugstore. I really dislike sharpening pencils (of any sort) and much prefer twist-up type, so if I'm going to go out on a limb and either spend more or order something online and wait, it's going to be something with the convenience of the twist-up applicator, and hopeful something with a superior color or texture as well. I am at a loss as to where this is an "ultra luxury" product. It is sufficient - nothing more.

on 1/29/2011 11:20:00 AM

Absolutely love MAC's Eye Brows pencil in both Lingering and Fling to fill in my sparse brows. Currently using Fling as it's a great match to my new blonde hair do, but I'm always keen for trying new items, especially when the price is right. I saw the good reviews for Avon's Ultra Luxery Brow liner and thought with the price tag of less than $5 (compared to MAC at $18) it seemed worthy of trying.
I purchased the shade Blonde and quite impressed with the colour being a medium ashy taupe with no red undertone, and the fantastic pigmentation. Applies easily, but I didn't like that it had a slight waxy texture that seemed to smear and migrate as the day progressed and the formula of this pencil is quite soft and I feel like I'm always sharpening it. What really bothered me was with flash photography my brows looked like they were glistening and super shiny. Really weird and I think it might be the waxyness of this product?? Needless to say I'll only use it when I know I won't be photographed and won't repurchase.

on 6/14/2008 3:00:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

MAC Fling is a better color (more subtle) for my thin dark blonde/ash brown brows, but this is much cheaper and so much better for blondes than drugstore "blonde" brow pencils and even Kevyn Aucoin (sp).

Too bad the automatic sharpening version of this color isn't as good on me.

on 4/17/2007 11:59:00 AM

I cannot rave enough about this brow liner. It is a must have for me. It wears so well and provides my brows with a natural look. Affordable and readily available on Ebay or through the avon site. I guess I feel naked without it. I am really impressed with a lot of Avon products lately..not normally a user in the past but this is HG for my brows.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is my HG and I have tried every blonde eyebrow pencil known to woman. The color is perfect (not too light, not too ashey or golden, the perfect match for my hair color), the consistency is perfect (not too hard or waxy, yet stays on all day), it is inexpensive, and I am very surprised that I am the first one on MUA to sing the praises of this wonderful product!

Popular Brows Products