Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

4.5

Price: $

Price: $

on 5/23/2010 5:58:00 PM

I love this brow pencil! I have it in black, and it's perfect. Easy to apply and stays on all day. Avon has sales so often so I get it when it goes on sale for $1.99. can't beat that!

on 8/18/2009 5:25:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Several weeks ago I was telling my cousin that I wasn't able to find any brow shadows or pencils that would look good on me. She decided to lend me her pencil (Avon-blonde color) and it looks great. My hair is a dark brown and my brows are dark as well. But using this pencil makes my brows look natural with no fakeness. It fills in the missing hairs on my brows. I have no complains just many thank yous' to Avon.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

This is a pretty standard wax brow pencil, which must be sharpened. The color is a nice taupe blonde, and it wears well. This pencil goes for $6, but can usually be found for under $2. One pencil lasts me about 4 months, because it is softer and takes more product to give the desired effect than my favorite brow pencil (Merle Norman Definitive Brow Pencil in Taupe). However, I would repurchase again just to have a backup brow pencil in my traincase.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I LOVE this brow pencil. I get this in blonde (the lighest shade) and my brows are same color as my hair, a dark ash blonde. It suits my brows perfectly. I have really asymetrical brows, and have to pluck one thinner than the other. I then use this pencil to fill in sparse spots and to even out the shape, and ta-da, I have professional looking brows!! Plus it lasts all day and keeps my brows in shape. I will only be using this pencil from now on. The particular one I have now I found at the flea market for about $2. I've had it for probably six months now and using it everyday, it is about half gone. Awesome product, and I usually dislike Avon products.

on 12/14/2007 3:48:00 PM

So far, this is my HG brow product. I have medium brown hair (except when I color it darker in the winter months), and it seems to go flawlessly with both. It's a soft, natural color that doesn't look too fakey or drawn on purposefully. I use it to fill in my natural brows and give me that soft, romantic brow look that is currently popular.

It's not too waxy, doesn't smear easily, and isn't too powdery. It goes on smoothly and doesn't seem to disappear like many brow products I have used. Can't beat the price, either!

on 11/17/2005 11:22:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

The best brow pencil I have ever had. I have a scar ascoss my left brow, and that is the only pencil that fills it in and makes the scar invisible. Other pencils I tried had the consistency that did not stick to the scarred skin. I love it!

Popular Brows Products