Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

Filtered by age: 18 & Under
Avon Ultra Luxury Brow Liner in Blonde

goes on smooth, lasts, the color stays, and I will definately keep using .

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

First off, I want to say I have this color in Black, I'm reviewing on the blond since they don't have a listing of the black one. I don't use this for my brow, I use it for my waterline/upper lid. I have to say, I dislike this. On the waterline, I say it lasts maybe an hour, before it begins to bleed, and smudge. On the top lid, it's even worse, it lasts all day, but it smudges like CRAZY and by the end of a 9+ hour day, I literally look like a mad woman because it smudges all up on the crease. Ughhh. I like to keep this in my bag, if I want to just pop something in my waterline. But I really wouldn't recommend this due to smudging.

on 6/18/2009 8:03:00 PM

I just started using a brow pencil and this is a keeper. It isnt to dark and fits my blonde brows quite nicely. The price is good for this and I will continue to buy as it does what I think a brow pencil should do and it lasts a long time.

on 2/18/2008 9:26:00 PM

I'm Naturally extremely light blonde, and people would always ask me " did you shave//Wax your eyebrows? Seriously where are they?" I'm like, no i'm just blonde, believe me they're there... it bothered me for years, i'm not self concious or anything, it would be nice to have eyebrows. I bought this product with LOW expectations, it went on nice, it didn't look like I took a crayola to my brows, it was natural looking but not to bold. I realy like it.

on 2/20/2007 2:37:00 PM

I love this brow pencil. It goes on very smoothly, and the pencil is not too hard (like Maybelline, which make it difficult to color with) or too soft (like L'Oreal, which would was difficult to sharpen). I bought a sharpener from Avon at the same time and am very happy with it. The blond color is just right for my ashblond coloring.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

i also have tried many a brow liner but the colour or texture was off. Avon hit the blonde nail on the head. It is the perfect colour. My only problem was I had to order two because I use it up so quickly.

Popular Brows Products