3.9

package quality

price range

Reviews

2 years ago

This has a lovely fragrance and the light spray leaves hair glossy & shiny. 1 spray is enough, too much and hair can look weighed down and bit greasy

About reviewer (209 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Medium Brown, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Medium

4 years ago

This product is fantastic & smells lovely. I use on dry hair after I've blow dried it. I spray it on my hair whilst blasting it with cold air from my hair dryer & then I just style with my fingers with my other Tigi styling products. It's leaves my hair looking shiny but not weighted down. It is expensive but well worth it in my opinion

About reviewer (27 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

1.0

5 years ago

Sorry but wha-..? I don't know if my bottle is a bit different or if most of these reviews are bs, but this thing is probably the most useless hair product I've ever bought. I got hyped in it because of the good reviews, but this thing does absolutely nothing to my hair. I do have fine and quite healthy type of hair to begin with, but this thing still does not add even the slightest shine to it. I tried to apply a bit more of it, nope still nothing except for greasy hair. And the SCENT. Don't let me even get started with it. It smells like POISON, nothing comparable to candy or anything else you'd wanna smell like. Really so not worth the price.

About reviewer (1 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

6 years ago

I really enjoy using this shine spray. It smells wonderful, it provides shine and it doesn't weigh hair down. I have thick heavy hair. So, I don't want to add any additional weight to my hair with oils or creams. This shine spray works perfectly for adding a touch of gloss over your dry styled hair. After browsing some reviews on this, I feel people are looking for this product to work miracles by taming frizz etc. This is not what the product is for. It is simply a finishing touch. It won't hold a style. It isn't a dry shampoo. It won't provide volume. It won't provide protection against humidity and it won't eliminate frizz. If that is what you're looking for then what you need to do is find a better shampoo, conditioner and styling product. I've tried a few other glossing sprays (CHI, Garnier and Biosilk) and I didn't care for them because they left my hair feeling either coated or greasy. Yeah, this product is pricey for just a shine spray but I have dull hair and I can tell a difference when I use this.

About reviewer (342 reviews)

Age

SkinVery Oily, Olive, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Coarse

6 years ago

Loooooveeee this! But dont spray too much or else it will leave your hair greasy. Best to use when hair is dry

About reviewer (10 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBlack

1.0

6 years ago

After reading a few reviews about this product I have decide to buy it. I admit that I was looking for a very mild hairspray and some people said it might do the job and it may also protect from humidity. Besides the shine I was hoping my hair will be less frizzy in the rainy or foggy days. Unfortunately it didn't do anything. No shine, no hold, no protection from humidity what so ever. I just apply the spray and nothing happens. I am not using it anymore and definitely I will not repurchase it.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinVery Oily, Fair-Medium

HairBrunette

3.0

7 years ago

This product is just Meh. The aerosol bottle is cute, hot pink with green cap. It sprays a nice amount of mist. For $21 it is definitely not worth it, Sally's has similar product that's probably half the price. The smell is nothing special, in fact it is a little too strong for me. Shine doesn't last long, and I don't even touch my hair. Gives a nice sheen for about 2 hours or so, then that's it. Will not repurchase.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

SkinCombination, Tan

HairBrunette

7 years ago

I was a bit disappointed. Even though this a good product, this isn't worth the $21. It gave my hair a nice, even coating of the product thanks to the aerosol packaging. This made my hair shiny, not greasy at all. The shine isn't very long lasting but then again, I do tend to run my fingers through my hair quite a lot. This smells nothing special to me. When this runs out, I won't repurchase but it is a pretty good product.

About reviewer (72 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinOily, Fair, Neutral

HairRed, Straight, Medium

EyesBlue

8 years ago

The scent is nice (CANDY) ... you wont suffocate you can spray your hair as many as you want and it wont weigh your hair down and make it greasy...I applied to my hair seven times and every time I apply it tames the flyaways I bought it from a local drug store after being encouraged by youtubers because my problem is every time I straighten my hair with a flat iron it will be left dull and frizz...so the spray tamed my frizz and made my hair shiny>>>not super shiny but shiny in a noticeable way and yeah ... you must wait to see the results >.< because i had those thoughts that this product is magical ^.^ and have a nice day :)

About reviewer (3 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinAcne-prone, Medium Brown

HairBrown

8 years ago

I LIVE by this shine spray. My sisters got me addicted to it when I went to go visit my hometown. It smells so good! Just like strawberries, it does the job at shining the hair without weighing it down. I have used many shine sprays, they have either left my hair oily or weighed it down after I just washed it. It's about $20 a bottle, I usually buy mine at Ulta but I bought a new bottle while shopping at TJ Maxx for $8. It usually lasts me about a good 2-4 months. My hair is mid-length goes below my bra line. I don't use too much though. One spray all around the head is enough. I recommend this for anyone who want to add shine and gloss to your hair.

About reviewer (31 reviews)

SkinNormal, Olive, Neutral