benefit Cosmetics Misbehavin

benefit Cosmetics Misbehavin

Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure

I love the color. Both my sister and I have worn it, we have very different skin tones (she has white skin with pink undertones and I have tan skin). Although it's sheer, it lasts during the day. It's moisturizing, though a bit too creamy in my opinion. I apply it with a lip brush and then spread with my fingers. I have the new packaging, I don't love it, I think BeneFit could come up with an even prettier packaging. The only thing I dislike is the taste. To me, it tastes like oil :S That's why I like applying flavored chapstick under it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

So I totally got suckered into paying $23.00 for this lipstick, because I read somewhere that this was the same shade that Edward Cullen wore in Twilight. When I took it home and tried it on, I was expecting Edward lips. While this lipstick is sheer, it's actually quite dark, more like a wine/burgundy/plum shade. The makeup artist clearly didn't use it right out of the tube, and when I lightly applied it with a lip brush and blotted, it looked great. It does actually look like Edward's lips.

Personally the extra work involved in the application, combined with the price means I probably won't buy this again.

Sorry Edward!

on 10/29/2009 11:31:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Warm

made me look old. i have this in the new packaging. More red than brown on me.

on 11/12/2007 3:00:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral

There's nothing particularly unique about this colour, but if you're looking for a reddish-brown lippy (that's more brown than red) this is a good starting point. If you can find it, that is, as Benefit has discontinued this range of lipsticks.

on 10/18/2007 4:47:00 PM

Great color for my lips but still has that sheer moist quality. would like it to last longer once it's on but still love it!

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely LOVE this lipstick! It goes on smooth and it really conditions my lips. The color is a reddish/brown color that goes great with my olive skin tone. I bought my first tube at Sephora and now it seems like they don't have it there anymore...maybe I'm not looking too hard. But overall, one of my faves. GREAT PRODUCT!!!

on 11/5/2004 9:20:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

i went to sephora to buy this lipstick in um um uh, but thought it was too light. i found misbehavin a few shades down and i LOVE it. it's a perfect pink/coral brown on me that lights up my whole face. i'm a GGG and just got back from my honeymoon in bermuda so i'm tanned. this color is just gorgeous! i like the creamy texture, but it tends to get a little dry after wearing it for awhile, so i add some clear gloss on top. what a find!

on 3/24/2004 6:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is the best pinky-brown that I have tried in a long time. It looks natural on fair skin with red hair in my case. Also looks nice with gloss over it. It is a creamy color. There could be a little more liptick for 14 dollars though.