Uploaded by KateLausanne

package quality

price range

Reviews

Feb/03/2005

I've struck gold again thanks to all you lovely MUA'ers! I have asian brows that grow downwards and this "mousse" which really is a gel, has great hold without being flaky, overly sticky, or tacky. Only $8 you can't go wrong with this quality product!

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (165 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone, Tan

Jan/04/2005

Really pleased with this stuff. I have highly-arched eyebrows and this keeps them in place all through the day. No irritation, no unsavory side effects or anything. This is definitely wayyyy better than any clear mascara.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (253 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal

HairBlond

EyesGreen

frommimine

May/14/2004

I had a bad experience with Anastasia's brow gel (swelling), but this works great. I noticed that Tweezerman now markets this as "100% natural ingredients"...? What the..?!?!? yeah right! it's almost completely made of chemicals, hello-o! I took 1 lippie off for false advertising. </P>

Ingredients: Water, Carbomer 940, Sorbitol, Glycerine, Triethanolamine …

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (58 reviews)

Age36-43

SkinNormal, Other

HairBrunette

EyesHazel

frommamba

Feb/17/2004

This is the first brow gel I've ever tried. All I can say is that is works!
My eye brows look more defined and groomed.
The product doesn't flake. It stays put all day.
Most days I don't wear anything but this, blush and l/g (and maybe concealer). It makes a nice but subtle difference. I apply it with the spool and shape the brows with a tooth brush or brow brush.

1 of 1 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (93 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Curly, Medium

frommtview

Feb/03/2004

This seems to help control my unruly eyebrows better than any drugstore clear mascaras. The package is simple and no skin irritations. Thumbs up!

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium

Dec/14/2003

One of the cheaper clear brow gels I found, but works really well. Brush on some color, then use this clear mascara to set. Looks natural and tames my unruly brows. Definitely a keeper.

About reviewer (84 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinVery Oily

Jul/23/2003

I really like this. I use to use just a clear mascara, but this stuff really holds. and the applicator helps to really define and groom the brows. and you dont have to worry about too much product getting on the applicator, you get enough to set your brows. i use this with a brow powder to darken my brows and the mousse keeps the color intact; i dont have to worry about the powder smugding off …Read more

2 of 2 people found this helpful. Did you?

About reviewer (210 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Wavy, Coarse

Jul/15/2003

this comes out a bit gloopy. considering the price that i paid for the eyecare kit, it's ok... holds my brow in place. sets the color too! ;}

About reviewer (188 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinCombination, Medium, Warm

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

fromgna

Oct/03/2001

One of the best clear brow gels I've tried so far, comparable to high-end but at a great price. Doesn't flake, leaves lashes soft, and HOLDS. For those with thick brows, this is simple and makes the face look neater.

About reviewer (436 reviews)

SkinOther, Other, Not Sure