4.5

package quality

price range

Reviews

5 years ago

UPDATE 2019: I've purchased probably a dozen tubes of this by now. Better hold than Benefit's by far, which I've since tried. _______________ I am on my third tube of this stuff and at $11 it is reasonable because...drumroll...this is my HG brow gel. It is perfection. I cannot live without it. What I love: — Clear — No flakes or weird visible texture: brows look like brows! All day (and <sheepish> even the next day) — They don't move. At all. It's like they're glued in place...except they don't look that way...and they don't feel that way (as in, on your face, there is not a weird sensation)! They feel stiff to the touch, but who is going to stroke my eyebrows?! ;D — Goes on over brow pencil or powder beautifully - color from these stays in place under the gel (it's not really mousse) and then the it let's you lay your hairs over the color any way you want, defying not only gravity, but also the proverbial brow cowlicks and single-minded hairs. It's the best. A tube lasts me a long time. Even w/o pencil or powder, my brows look better w/ this because I can force the hairs I have wherever I want to fill in sparse areas. Some people want mascara on the desert island. I'd take this brown gel over that any day. Five lippies easy.

About reviewer (32 reviews)

Age44-55

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBlond, Straight, Fine

5 years ago

I recently discovered this brow gel and it is a great product to tame those naughty brow hairs! I like the way it is packaged, the brush is just the right size and it does give that needed control over the brows which is perfect. I find the texture of it to be very light and non-sticky at all. When it dries, it does not feel crispy or flaky. Just a good all round product really. If you are interested to read more about this Brow Mousse and other brow products similar to it, you can check this beauty review here. Hope it helps! http://www.partyparrotblog.com/#!Favorite-Brow-Gels-HighEnd-Drugstore/cmbz/13498890-9C85-41AE-BB9A-5FEE2A2CC83C

About reviewer (539 reviews)

SkinDry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Other, Other

from

6 years ago

This is the perfect brow gel. It keeps your brows perfectly in place all day, without making them feel crunchy.

About reviewer (22 reviews)

AgeUnder 18

SkinNormal, Fair

HairBrown

6 years ago

This is a HG product for me! I need something to keep my brows in place all day, and this is perfect. It looks really natural, and doesn't make my brows stiff or anything. Just a great product!

About reviewer (143 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBlond, Other, Coarse

7 years ago

It was good, but nothing exceptional. The texture is nice, which is not runny or sticky, hardly felt on the hairs. Colorless, scentless. The brush is nice for being not too thick; guess it can be saved for brushing your eyebrow hairs in place. The slight drawback is the packaging for being non-transparent making it hard to know how much of the mousse is used. I might repurchase if do not find anything better.

About reviewer (409 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Warm

HairBrunette, Straight, Fine

EyesGreen

7 years ago

This stuff is really nice. It doesn't leave any residue in the brows and keeps them in place for a good amount of time. Will definitely repurchase.

About reviewer (36 reviews)

Age25-29

SkinCombination, Fair, Neutral

HairBrunette, Straight, Medium

from

7 years ago

This is the one product I absolutely cannot live without. I have continued to purchase it again and again over the years. It keeps my unruly eyebrows in place with no flaking, no hassle. I wear it every day, even if I'm too lazy to put on foundation. I will continue to buy this product... Must have!!!!

About reviewer (60 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Cool

HairBrown, Wavy, Fine

EyesHazel

9 years ago

Great product! My brows grow all over the place and some hairs even grow directly downward (weird, I know!), but I can brush them in to place with this product and go. My brows look like they grow in perfectly, not over-done like I did anything to them at all. In short; Holds brows in place, no white gluey or waxy residue, no odd stiff shiny spikey brows, and my brows look normal.. just well groomed. Big thumbs up from me! It's decently priced, easily available in drug stores and does the job well.

About reviewer (26 reviews)

SkinCombination, Olive, Warm

HairBlond, Straight, Coarse

EyesBlack

9 years ago

This brow gel is never shiny, flaky or irritating. It tames my brows beautifully. I recommend it to anyone! My only problem is with the packaging. I wish the container was clear so I could see how much product is left.

About reviewer (19 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair, Warm

HairOther, Straight, Medium

10 years ago

Just like a mascara, the brow mousse is supposed to be applied on the brows to form them and keep them in shape all day. It is a clear light gel and it does not leave white residue as some other similar products do. The hold in the gel is not very strong, but it does keep them in quite good shape all day. I might try other brands next time as Brow Mousse was good, but nothing special.

About reviewer (292 reviews)

Age25-29