no images

package quality

price range

Reviews

Jun/12/2008

I bought this because of the packaging, its so cute! its a brunette putting on lipgloss with new york city's skyline in the back. it's a dark purple lavender, and the liploss is nice and minty (with staying power!) with a matte finish. it make your lips soft and hydrates (it has shea butter) with a nice subtle sheen. i'd def buy again!

About reviewer (26 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinNormal, Medium, Warm

HairBlack, Straight, Medium

Jul/09/2007

I really like this. I think of it as a mix of burts bees w/ a sheer lipgloss like the ones Fresh makes. It's nice if you want to have just a little bit of color.

About reviewer (104 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Jul/04/2007

This is a great, though extremely minty, lip gloss/balm. It shows up as a very sheer pretty berry on my lips. The minty scent and menthol-like feel stay on the lips for a long time so if you are sensitive to this please stay away from this product. Every time I lick my lips the feel intensifies. :-S The consistency is smooth and the look is somewhat glossy. This is more of a balm than a …Read more

About reviewer (1249 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Cool

HairBlond, Curly, Fine

3.0

Dec/27/2006

I just bought 2 of these together in a pack for $4.99 at TJMaxx, NYC and LA. Although they are nice they seem like they would be too expensive if I had paid regular price. I feel pretty good about the deal I got on mine. They are VERY minty, so not for someone who is sensitive about smells. I don't really smell any vanilla and there doesn't seem to be a flavor that I can tell, but they …Read more

About reviewer (29 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinOily, Tan, Not Sure

HairBrown, Other, Other

EyesBlack

3.0

Jun/02/2006

I love everything about this product except for the taste and smell of the gloss; it's smell reminds me of a blend of ointment, plastic and chemicals. I am a habitual lip-licker and lipgloss addict, so I know when things taste bad. Other than this, this product is perfect--great color, great texture, great wearability and ease. I usually pocket this at the gym or when I'm running …Read more

About reviewer (25 reviews)

HairBlack

Jan/24/2006

Okay, I'll admit, I bought this for the packaging...I'm a real sucker for cute packaging. Once I put it on though, I'm really glad I purchased it. The color is a sheer berry and it leaves your lips with a cooling, tingly sensation. Good price for it too! UD rocks!

About reviewer (44 reviews)

Age19-24

SkinDry, Fair-Medium

HairBrown

Dec/28/2005

I picked this up at Sephora on a whim, and I am just in love with it! The color looked extremely dark in the package, but went on just sheer and beautiful. I adore the mintiness of it and the way it makes my lips tingle. It's so smooth and definitely not sticky a bit. I wish it were a little cheaper, but I do think it's worth it for the price!

About reviewer (42 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium

HairOther

Jul/14/2005

just got this today, and wow! i'm a sucker for tinted balms, and this is the best. it leaves a gorgeous, natural looking berry color, and a nice cooling sensation. it also moisturized quite nicely! and the packaging is adorable. i think i'm going to get miami next!

About reviewer (16 reviews)

HairBlack

Apr/29/2005

I love this stuff! It's a great color and goes on nice and smooth. It also has a great cooling affect on lips.

About reviewer (5 reviews)

HairRed

EyesGreen

Dec/26/2004

I also like this product very much. It moisturizes my lips and leaves them with a slight berry stain. My lips usually get chapped in these horrid Chicago winters, and they are still very soft and moist. Compared to other lip balms sold at Sephora, the price of this one isn't bad at all. I even wear this before I go to bed!

About reviewer (76 reviews)

HairBlond