NARS Cosmetics Zen

NARS Cosmetics Zen
ZenNARS zenNARS Zen

on 5/19/2012 12:54:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

ZEN is a matte muted brown with dirty pink undertones. I use this to contour my face but it's too matte that it doesn't glide on my face very smoothly. Also, it can look a bit muddy and dull if it's overapplied. What's good about it is it never looks orange-y. I don't think I will buy this again with so many other better bronzers in the market. I prefer a bronzer that brings a natural subtle glow to my face.

on 7/17/2008 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I bought this at the suggestion of a NARS MUA. I'm very fair and need just subtle color. This is not flattering to me at all. I think I need a hint of rose in the nude tone. I like that it is matte and the texture is very good- goes on smoothly, never streaky.

on 2/23/2004 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Zen is a beautiful contour color (I'm a MAC C3). This is very similar to MAC's Strada blush. This doesn't look "dirty" on the skin. It's the perfect contour blush!

on 2/11/2004 10:36:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

beautiful neutral color. gives a hint of color to my pale pale skin. i was surprised to read the other reveiws that it turned orange on them because i saw no orange at all on me. matches everything so it's the one i use the most out of all my nars blushes.

Popular Blush Products