Wet 'n' Wild Shine-free Loose Powder

3.2

Price: $

Price: $

on 9/9/2005 4:26:00 AM

Very cheap. but does not stay long on face nor does it make me look better. bourjois loose powder is much better.

on 7/12/2005 5:18:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is a great product for the price. It's retailing for SGD 10.90 at Watsons & when you get it during their 20% storewide promotions, it's a steal for such a big tub of powder (30g).

Besides the price, I can't rave enough about it. First of all, the texture is really fine, I can fluff a ton onto my face with my powder brush & yet still look natural. The coverage is sheer/medium. It doesn't oxidise on my face (I've combi skin) even after half a day but the powder does tend to wear off by the end of the day so a touch-up is necessary if you're spending a long day outside. It also controls oil pretty well, I find myself shine-free for more than 6 hours, with the help of an oil-control sun-screen as a base.

My only gripe with this is the lousy packaging. It comes in a flat tub with a nice big sponge. The thing is it has only a few holes in the middle of the sifter & if you're used to a normal loose powder containers & apply them with a brush like me (i.e. holes all over the sifter for easy access with your powder brush) then it's best to transfer the powder out to a container of your choice for daily usage.

To Read all 6 Reviews, Login or Join

on 9/17/2004 9:48:00 PM

Last night was my 1st time using it. I dusted over my Stila TM. Went to a BBQ, lasted me almost 5 hours w no touch-ups. Quite happy with the effect and it feels/looks like my usual BB Sand l/p.I bought it in 02-Medium.

UPDATE: I've used it 3X so far and broke out :(
continued >>

on 7/10/2004 4:27:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

this powder gives me a soft and even coverage. it doest break me out too =) after applying foundation and concealer. i just brush this on my face and voila, matte, smooth, shine-free, flawless complexion. its cheap too and last for a long time. will definitely repurchase.

on 4/22/2004 4:20:00 AM

Hair: Black, Other, Medium

It worked okay at first, controled shine, complimented my skin, but after a couple of months the powder started to change color (into something dull) Can't wear it anymore since it makes me look sickly. Price is okay I guess.. but will not repurchase.

on 3/22/2004 8:34:00 PM

I have this in 02-Medium. My first loose powder. It suits my asian medium tan skin just nice. Reduces the shine on my face w/o the look of powder. I'm not really a makeup person. I just use concealer, blush, powder & lip gloss. Comes in a round container with powder puff. The plastic seperating the puff from the powder if removable. Very useful if you want to transfer into a small container. Price is rather cheap also. Not bad but needs reapplying every few hours. No worries about it caking up your face as it's really fine.