ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by skin tone : Tan
No Image

1 review

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

on 12/1/2004 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As always, I am looking for Sage Safe products to keep incredibly oily skin matte...After Px Virtual Matte pressed powder stopped helping to control oil, I turned to this loose powder. I use this right after foundation with a big fluffy brush. It works well to set my make-up. It disappears into my skin and doesn't leave a white cast or turn color throughout the day. The smell is a bit unpleasant. I wish I could give this a 4.5 because I am back to oily by noon (then I touch up with the Px Virtual Matte-since it is portable). The price is great and the ingredients are safe for sensitive and ance-prone skin. I will continue to enjoy this find and update if the oilies start appearing earlier than noon.*Update: Brought this down to a fair 4. It's not controlling oil for me and I am noticing a slightly whitish cash. It is still great for setting make-up and doesn't break me out. So I will still be using this, just with a lighter hand.