ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by eye Color : Black
No Image

4.8

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my one and only HOLY grail loose powder. when i heard that they aren't selling it in singapore anymore, i rushed out and bought 4 jars of it! I put it over my sunscreen, and it lasts the whole day. it is the only powder to remain matte on my face for so long.

on 5/4/2006 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder, make my skin looks so flawless and smooth. I almost finish the first one. It gives a very good coverage but still looks very natural. Highly recommended. I am getting ready to buy my second one.

on 12/27/2004 11:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I have used Clinique blended face powder for several years and I am looking for replcement. After seeing so many good reviews from the board, I decided to give it a try. The brush included inside the bottle is actually good for touch up ( yes, I decided carry this balky bottle in my purse, I love that brush too much)The powder is well milled and very, very sheer, and oil-controllling powder is good. ( Good match wirh Lancome's color ID) IF you looking for "almost nothing " natural look, this is your choice. Note: Only one shade of color to choose though.UPDATE: it look ashy on my pale skin in the day, sorry I have to take one lippie away. I give it to my sister b/c her skin is darker than mine. Nevertheless this is still a very good loose powder though.

on 10/21/2004 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I was kind of on the fence about this product. I've had it for 3 months and used it once. Now i decided to give it another try and i love it! It keeps my oily face matte for a really long time, i only have to blot once during a whole day! I don't like the packaging though, too much powder comes out at once, and the brush is not very useful. Overall, a great product.

on 10/7/2004 3:58:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

i love the texture of this loose powder! its really light ,soft,and tender i feel so comfort with this stuff on my skin ..i sometimes uses my finger to rub it on my skin just to get that soft smooth silky feeling of it! ..if i was my skin i would definetly call it as an "orgasm" ;P

I think I use this product differently from the other reviewers ... I have stubbornly oily skin and an unmatchable skintone that requires custom blended foundation and powder. Sometimes the powder tends to look a little heavy, so I thought the All or Nothing powder might help it look a little lighter. I have to say it performs impressively. I dust this on over my regular powder and it really changes the finish -- its light-reflecting properties give me a face a very subtle glow, and a beautifully smooth finish that looks practically poreless. My face looks like it went on vacation! I've been wearing it for a week or so and I did notice that the color changes slightly over the course of the day -- nothing terribly noticeable. I look like I got a little bit of sun -- more of an enhancement of my own skintone, nothing orangey or bronzey. Definitely worth a trip to an Origins counter for a test!