ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by hair type : Other
No Image

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my one and only HOLY grail loose powder. when i heard that they aren't selling it in singapore anymore, i rushed out and bought 4 jars of it! I put it over my sunscreen, and it lasts the whole day. it is the only powder to remain matte on my face for so long.

on 1/16/2005 12:31:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

I bought this for a little under $25 with tax from the Origins B&M store.

I love the packaging. There is a separate section for the little flat brush that it comes with which flips open. Then you twist off the cap to reveal the powder container (you shake the container and the powder is sifted there).

I actually use the brush, although some swear by using their own larger brush. I like it because I find that it is extrememly difficult to over-do the powder with their brush. So the effect is natural and not cakey at all.

The powder itself if very light and looks good with my skintone (Px Traceless Level 2). Although I have used this on a friend of mine who is a light-medium mocha color and it made her a little ashy even with blending.

Overall for me, I found that it evened my skintone nicely while at the same time still maintaining a natural "no makeup" look.

Love love love it.

seems i'm one of the few who didn't like this. i bought it on the strength of the reviews here but returned it. the color made me look grey and it is a very heavy & drying powder. the brush thing is also odd.

on 3/22/2004 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

This is Origins new one shade fits all translucent powder. It's $22.50 + tax for a 0.49 oz container. This includes a small face brush on the flip top lid which is screwed onto the container with powder beneath. The screw top is handy for travel but don't really use the brush. So far, it seems to work very well with NO breakouts. Sets my foundation and leaves it soft/shine free for most of the day. Look forward to using it during the summer when I plan to "tan" a little. That'll be the true test!