ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by skin type : Sensitive
No Image

4.8

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

on 8/17/2008 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this loose powder, it matches my skintone well and stays on for a good amount of time. A lot of the time I use this with a bit of concealer and I'm good to go, it is quite sheer and is more of a finishing powder than anything else but it does even out my skintone nicely and the best part is my skin doesn't get irritated with this and nor have I experienced any pimples etc. The price is high but I think it'll last a long time so it is worth it. Great stuff for anyone with sensitive skin looking for something with natural ingredients.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this since I was sick of my Clinique loose powder that I felt accentuated my flaws. Its the perfect color and goes on sooo smoothly. It makes my face feel so soft and covers just enough to hide imperfections, but not enough to make it look "powedery". Great buy and I will only come back to this since is agrees with my skin type and tone soo well! Try this!

on 12/1/2004 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

As always, I am looking for Sage Safe products to keep incredibly oily skin matte...After Px Virtual Matte pressed powder stopped helping to control oil, I turned to this loose powder. I use this right after foundation with a big fluffy brush. It works well to set my make-up. It disappears into my skin and doesn't leave a white cast or turn color throughout the day. The smell is a bit unpleasant. I wish I could give this a 4.5 because I am back to oily by noon (then I touch up with the Px Virtual Matte-since it is portable). The price is great and the ingredients are safe for sensitive and ance-prone skin. I will continue to enjoy this find and update if the oilies start appearing earlier than noon.*Update: Brought this down to a fair 4. It's not controlling oil for me and I am noticing a slightly whitish cash. It is still great for setting make-up and doesn't break me out. So I will still be using this, just with a lighter hand.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

After finish my LM loose powder, I decide to give this one a try. Since I am a Asian,the light tinted color is nice to have. It does not make me look as pale when compare to LM's. Texture is beautiful. During my good skin days, I will wear this by itselfs. The attached brush is useless... I use a powder puff to roll/press the loose powder onto my skin.