ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.7

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

I use this as my setting powder over foundation, and I love it! I have been using this for years. if my skin is clear and problem-free, I can use this on its own just to eliminate any oily spots and I'm good to go.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my one and only HOLY grail loose powder. when i heard that they aren't selling it in singapore anymore, i rushed out and bought 4 jars of it! I put it over my sunscreen, and it lasts the whole day. it is the only powder to remain matte on my face for so long.

on 11/14/2006 7:18:00 AM

This is a transparent (one color suits all) loose powder in a nice, generous, plastic container. A tiny brush, that doesn't work very well at all, comes with it all. The powder itself is easy to apply but I do find that it sometimes can turn a bit orangey on my very pale skin. After half a day the oil on my nose breaks through so I'd say it has moderate matting abilities.

on 3/25/2005 10:25:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

The fragrance is nice. The powder has an orange tone to it that looks so unnatural. That's why I stopped purchasing Clinique powder. I guess since these two companies are owned by Estee Lauder, they just share the same wack formulas. Buy this if you want your skin color to look orange and unnatural.

on 11/14/2004 7:10:00 PM

I have been using this daily for about 3 weeks. This loose powder is sheer, neutral and gives my skin a finished, glowy look. On me, it prevents any oil for the day--and I have tried brands of every price range to achieve that. I am even going back to get the pressed version!

I love this...my favourite loose powder! I used to use becca's loose powder..which was good...but contained talc so it irritated my skin after a while. I use this over my stila tinted moisturiser...i get flawless glowing skin! A lot of other reviews seem to have problem with the brush, but i love the brush! Suits my needs perfectly and cleans very well as well! Great product~

on 10/17/2004 5:43:00 PM

Great powder for oil control. It does not look cakey nor did it changed color on me. I only use it on my tzone because it makes my cheeks a little too dry. Overall, highly recommend it for people with oily skin.

on 10/13/2004 3:51:00 PM

I was very skeptical at first because Origins claims that this powder is suited for every skin colour. Tried it, love it.
Oil free, talc free and it really does blend in to your own skin tone/colour. This especially comes in handy in the summer where I tend to get some more colour on my face - this covers perfectly no matter how much of a tan I have. And it's great to finish off your foundation with too!

Great powder. Definitely noticed that I didn't need to blot or apply pressed powder as often throughout the day. I highly recommend this stuff.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This stuff is amazing. I went into the Origins store today, and had been lemming this sight unseen, so I had to try it. The SA put some onto a large fluffy brush for me. I looked in the mirror *cringe* and noticed how shiny I was and also how my new Almay foundation stopped hiding my spots. So I fluffed this stuff on and Instantly my complexion was better. Cut the shine and also camoflauged my blemishes! Also I've noticed that it helps adjust my foundation so it looks like a more natural color on my skin! Good stuff. Dont know about the staying power yet, and I am going to try it tomorrow with just concealer so will update :)