ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by skin type : Very Dry
No Image

2.5

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

This feels really silky and soft on the skin (hence the two stars), but unfortunately it didn't do much for me. I expect a setting powder to at least keep shine at bay, especially given that I have dry skin, but this seemed to make my nose extra-shiny by the middle of the day, especially compared to when I used my Origins Silk Screen power. The main reason I'm returning it is because it makes my skin terribly orange and ruddy. I have pale, cool-toned skin and was matched with a perfect neutralizing shade of Stay Tuned foundation, but when I dusted this over the top it brought back all the ruddiness I was trying to even out. Might be great for someone who wants to look tan.

on 10/7/2005 6:39:00 AM

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

This is a OK loose powder but it does not help control the oilies n my t-zone I have very dry skin but with a tendency to become oily, Sometimes this can look grayish on me, oh well perhaps just don't match my skin color, it is very finely milled powder though. Packaging is not a pain.
I would not buy it again.