ORIGINS All and Nothing

Filtered by skin type : Other
No Image

4.3

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

Too bad this doesn't work on the last two posters, but this baby works SO GOOD on me, it is literally a godsend to my oil tank of a face.

I am NC25/30. The colour match is excellent. (of course if your shade is on either far end of the spectrum, do remember that no matter what they say, there is really no such thing as one size fits all)
It is finely milled.
Great packaging. Sleek and clean looking without going over the top.
Evens out skin tone.
And best of all, this controls oil like no other. I only need to blot ONCE, which was unheard of.
Does not enhance dry flakes (relatively)
I waited for a couple of months to post this (just in case there is a reaction to it) but this remains to be my favourite.

This is everything I wanted in a powder, well except for the price, of course. (but its worth it IMHO)

I use this from home and when I keep Almay's Clear complexion pressed in sand at my gym locker, if you need a reference.

seems i'm one of the few who didn't like this. i bought it on the strength of the reviews here but returned it. the color made me look grey and it is a very heavy & drying powder. the brush thing is also odd.

on 6/29/2004 8:13:00 AM

I'll continue the raves on all and nothing. This powder disappears as soon as you put it on, leaving a perfect, glowy finish. I was skeptical about the brush that came with the powder, but if you load it up once and knock off all the extra it applies just the right amount. I haven't had any problem with it turning darker during the day as others have reported, and have been using it for about two weeks.

First off, this product is called "All And Nothing". I've never been a powder, foundation type of girl cause i HATE feeling like i have stuff on my face. With this loose powder it feels like skin! like absolutly nothing is on my face. I bought this because i just wanted something to give my face that cleaned up polished look without the makeupy powdery look and this really does it. The packaging is really cute too..i like it. The top has a little white brush that some people have said they dont use but they should because that's what keeps you from wasting all your powder and putting too much on. It's a special kind of brush. I love that All And Nothing is minerals too! This product is Oil-free and for all skin types and colors because it's translucent. It doesnt put any color on your face, it just, fixes it somehow! To make sure you get a really super smooth look, try exfoliating and moisturizing and then putting this all over your face with the brush. You'll look so much better after using this! Makes you 100% shine free.