ORIGINS All and Nothing

No Image

4.2

silica, magnesium myristate, hdi/ppg/polycaprolactone crosspolymer, ethylhexylglycerin, octyldodecyl stearoyl stearate, disostearyl malate, triethoxycaprylylsilane, tetrasodium edta, potassium sorbate, chlorphenesin, [ /- mica, iron oxides (ci 77491, ci 77492, ci 77499), titanium dioxide (ci 77891)]

I use this as my setting powder over foundation, and I love it! I have been using this for years. if my skin is clear and problem-free, I can use this on its own just to eliminate any oily spots and I'm good to go.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

This is my one and only HOLY grail loose powder. when i heard that they aren't selling it in singapore anymore, i rushed out and bought 4 jars of it! I put it over my sunscreen, and it lasts the whole day. it is the only powder to remain matte on my face for so long.

on 8/17/2008 10:30:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

I really like this loose powder, it matches my skintone well and stays on for a good amount of time. A lot of the time I use this with a bit of concealer and I'm good to go, it is quite sheer and is more of a finishing powder than anything else but it does even out my skintone nicely and the best part is my skin doesn't get irritated with this and nor have I experienced any pimples etc. The price is high but I think it'll last a long time so it is worth it. Great stuff for anyone with sensitive skin looking for something with natural ingredients.

on 7/17/2008 2:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

This is the only powder that doesn't make my pores seem larger than they are. This also makes my skin feel a little tight. (does not bother me) The color is perfect for my skin, and I find the brush useful

on 5/4/2006 1:51:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I love this powder, make my skin looks so flawless and smooth. I almost finish the first one. It gives a very good coverage but still looks very natural. Highly recommended. I am getting ready to buy my second one.

on 2/27/2005 4:06:00 AM

Glowy and pretty. This is great loose powder to take away my shiny t-zone without looking like i'm trying too hard. Love the brush too that comes with, I find it very useful. Does not break me out at all either.

I'm an MMM, and this powder is great on my skin. It's very lightweight, has very little scent and works really well to get rid of the shine w/o being obvious, or too matte. I can't comment on the brush that is included, since I use my own larger brush. I'd highly recommend this powder.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I bought this because of all the great reviews on this site and also to combat the oilies. The powder is finely milled and the one shade fits all adapts to my skin beautifully. It leaves my skin shine-free and slightly luminous not scarily matte like other powders. There is also a light scent of some sort that I can't make out. It's not perfume-y, just light and lovely, a bit like botanicals. I wished the packaging was more elegant, but I can live with this minor complaint for this lovely powder. The brush that is included is flat (not the best for loose powders) but it works and is super-soft. Try this ladies!

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

I bought this since I was sick of my Clinique loose powder that I felt accentuated my flaws. Its the perfect color and goes on sooo smoothly. It makes my face feel so soft and covers just enough to hide imperfections, but not enough to make it look "powedery". Great buy and I will only come back to this since is agrees with my skin type and tone soo well! Try this!

on 11/14/2004 7:10:00 PM

I have been using this daily for about 3 weeks. This loose powder is sheer, neutral and gives my skin a finished, glowy look. On me, it prevents any oil for the day--and I have tried brands of every price range to achieve that. I am even going back to get the pressed version!