Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair FRENZY Bulked-Up Texture

Filtered by eye Color : Hazel
No Image

4.7

Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, PVP, Lanolin Wax, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40, PVP/VA Copolymer, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Ceteareth 25, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ozokerite, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Maleate, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract (Catcus), Sucrose (Sugar), Dimethicone Copolyol (Silica), Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

To the naysayer- have you tried this product on dry hair? It isn't supposed to go on damp or wet hair and definitely not on your roots! I love this stuff and is a keeper in my stockpile!

on 12/26/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm quite pleased with this product. I have a pixie cut to get the most volume I can get out of my stick-straight, fine hair and when I use hair products, my hair tends to go flat fast. When I use this, my hair still goes flat... lol But it takes much longer for that to happen. After putting it in my hair, my hair is so nice and full of volume! When it goes flat, all I have to do is tossle my hair a bit and I have the volume back again. I'm very happy with this product since it's the closest I've gotten to having "thick-looking" hair. Haha.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I will make this short and just say "ditto" on everything Smiles4C said! I usually use BedHead Hard to Get, but this works better, is a few dollars less for more than twice the amount! Hooray!

Popular Styling Products