Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair FRENZY Bulked-Up Texture

Filtered by skin type : Combination
No Image

4.2

Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, PVP, Lanolin Wax, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40, PVP/VA Copolymer, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Ceteareth 25, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ozokerite, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Maleate, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract (Catcus), Sucrose (Sugar), Dimethicone Copolyol (Silica), Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 11/21/2013 4:31:00 PM

The product I have doesn't have the same name... maybe it's changed?... but it's the same product. I love this stuff. I have very fine hair in a chin length inverted bob. I put this in my hair while wet and blow dry it with a round brush and the volume I get is incredible. It also holds well and is a great styling tool. This is my new holy grail.

on 3/11/2010 6:52:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Well I hate to be the naysayer for this love fest but I really don't like this product. It was recommended to me by another MUAer for my baby fine layered hair to make it look more volumous. I have a constant battle to get body into my hair thats naturally fine, limp and oily at the roots. I was excited to try this since all the reviews are so good. When it arrived, I was alarmed by its consistency as in the tub it appears rather slimy- a bit like a cross between wax and gum, and it felt very slimy between my fingers so I thought it might make my hair look greasy. Unfortunately I was right. I only applied a very very small amount to my roots and at first whilst my hair was wet I thought it was ok but as my hair air-dried it began to look more and more oily and limp- even though I had only just washed it! My bangs looked horrendous- oily and almost wet looking, depsite the fact that my hair was dry. It also made my hair fall limp and greasy looking around my head and my hair felt slimy and greasy to the touch. I then had to re-wash my hair as it looked so awful and start all over again which I was not happy about at all. I appreciate that this obviously suits some people's hair type but my hair reacted very badly to it so just be aware that if your hair is fine, there is a possibility that this may make it even worse.

on 10/30/2009 7:49:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Yaaaaaay for this stuff! I just LOVE it! It makes my hair have a nice, defined texture. The tub is huge and you only need the size of a pea for your entire head, so it will last forever. The trick is to keep it mostly on the tips of your hair (unless it is boy-short...mine is chin-length in the front and boy-short in the back) so it doesn't appear oily at the scalp. If your hair falls flat later in the day, which mine does with most products...just mess it up a little and you get tons of body and height.

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I will make this short and just say "ditto" on everything Smiles4C said! I usually use BedHead Hard to Get, but this works better, is a few dollars less for more than twice the amount! Hooray!

on 3/21/2004 5:54:00 PM

Best Bulked-Up Texture Compound/Hair Balm I have tried!!
Use on Dry Hair. Gives dense texture and lots of bulk. Bonds to hair for fullness and volume. Provides medium to firm hold.

Love Love Love iT!