Sexy Hair Concepts Short Sexy Hair FRENZY Bulked-Up Texture

Filtered by age: 19-24
No Image

Water (Aqua), Petrolatum, Cetearyl Alcohol, Bis Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate 2, PVP, Lanolin Wax, Glycerin, SD Alcohol 40, PVP/VA Copolymer, Mica, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax (Carnauba), Ceteareth 25, Mineral Oil (Paraffinum Liquidum), Ozokerite, Propylene Glycol, Diethylhexyl Maleate, PEG 40 Castor Oil, Cereus Grandiflorus (Cactus) Flower Extract (Catcus), Sucrose (Sugar), Dimethicone Copolyol (Silica), Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance

on 12/26/2007 8:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

I'm quite pleased with this product. I have a pixie cut to get the most volume I can get out of my stick-straight, fine hair and when I use hair products, my hair tends to go flat fast. When I use this, my hair still goes flat... lol But it takes much longer for that to happen. After putting it in my hair, my hair is so nice and full of volume! When it goes flat, all I have to do is tossle my hair a bit and I have the volume back again. I'm very happy with this product since it's the closest I've gotten to having "thick-looking" hair. Haha.

I made do with this product for a while because it's so hard to find a styling product that gives a lot of hold to short hair without looking harsh like a gel. But since finding Oscar Blandi Sculpting Pomade, I have tossed this out. The Blandi is much easier to work with. Frenzy is hard to get out of the jar, difficult to emulsify and impossible to spread through my hair (which is on the dry side). For me, it's not worth the trouble, but I still say it's worth checking out.

on 2/15/2005 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this product to death, I've never found anything else that is like it. It's not a pomade or wax or cream, but sort of a combination of the three...while waxes and pomades don't hold well and just make my hair look greasy and fall flat, this holds my hair up and keeps it up, without crunchiness. I think I paid about $17 for 2.5oz, which is a lot more than I'd normally pay for a hair product, but I'd very willingly buy this again - it's definitely worth the price. I don't even need to use much, so I can see this tub lasting a long time. I just scoop a little pea-sized dab out of the tub and rub it between my palms and work it into my (dry) hair - it gives awesome texture and volume. Doesn't have any annoying smell to it (no fruitiness or anything, anyway, just a very light, nondescript scent). Doesn't make my hair feel greasy at all. I'd definitely repurchase.

Popular Styling Products