Kanebo Kanebo OIL CONTROL WASH AND MASK

4.4

on 11/11/2009 4:27:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine

i have bought it after reading reviews here because i was in the search for something to control oil on my forehead.
I have always had oily forehead but now i am using glucocorticosteroid and cannot have half an hour before my face becomes slicky. Though this mask is a nice not drying pampering mask which leaves anice feeling on your face, it did not help my oil free period get longer. after using this mask i can be oily like hell in just an hour. I have used it three times and feel disappointed beause i use many products for antiaging acnes and moisturizing so all i expect from this oil control mask is to control oil which it cannot help.

on 11/3/2009 6:19:00 PM

im using it for 3 years.. and i will use it.
i have a oily t-zone, and dry cheeks..
+;
before usng it, i had some roughness (like acne, but not acne) on my forehead. and these were increasing on summer times.
there is nothing now, only my pure skin :))
and, my friends who had acne, their acnes healed..

-;
be carefull when using it on winter. because it can dry your face. may be you can use a little portion. or use it 3-4 times a week..

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample of this from Barney's, I used it as a mask and it is FABULOUS for oily skin. i want to buy it. it made my oily skin so nice & soft and i am very very impressed. i would highly recommend this for people with oily skin/shine, it is good! The sample i was given could be used a bunch of times so i tried it a few times. very good.

on 10/20/2005 7:39:00 AM

I really like this mask (this is the way I use it). It doesn't have a lot of fragrance but indeed a lot of power. It helped me to control my oily t-zone condition during the day. And it's not overdrying. I will be buying it again.

on 3/21/2004 1:44:00 PM

You can use this cleansing and purifying mask two ways: as a cleansing foam and/or as a mask. As a cleansing foam: moisten face, take a large pearl of this product and lather. Remove with Kanebo sponge chief or rinse with lukewarm water. As a mask: apply a thin layer over the entire face or only on problem areas. After 5 minutes remove with sponge chief or rinse with plenty of lukewarm water.