Maybelline Brush Blush-Breeze By Blush

No Image

Price: $

Price: $

I think this is discontinued, because I bought it at BigLots, (first visit.. was pleasantly surprised at the amount of makeup there by the way!! ) but I don't really care because it's really natural and nice! A bit of a shimmer and a light pink. A little bit will add a nice glow to the face. The brush it comes with is near useless, but what else do you expect for a blush that was $2.00?

this color is really pretty. i bought it the other day, although i guess it is really old because it is not on their website and it was limited edition.. who knows when! so of course i like it because i cant get any more! its a really light pinkish, kinda purplish, but not fake looking. really nice consistancy, and looks really natural.

Eyes: Violet

Breeze By is a sheer bubblegum pink with a nice amount of shimmer. It gives my cheeks a natural pop of color without looking overdone. This is so sheer and shimmery that it can also be used as a highlighter over other blushes. It's actually fairly similar to Loreal's Blush Delice in Strawberry Tart. If this were just a tiny bit more pigmented, I'd definitely give it a 5. As it stands, it's an awesome blush for PPPs like me; I'm not quite sure that it would work on darker skintones, though.

As usual,Groovynub has done a great job descripting this shade.Personally, I am in love!I love this pastel pink, it is very reminiscent of my favourite blush ever Pure Shell also by Maybelline but helas !discontinued. This one is more shimmery and a little brighter.It shows up fine on me but of course I am a ppp (Light Ivory Line Minimizing Makeup by L'Oreal).I would not recommend for darker skintones.It is also more shimmery than I prefer therefore the 4 lippies rating instead of 5.But it last well and stays true to its color,a very soft pastel bubblegum pink with no hint of lavender such as Just Blushing By Paula's Select.The application is soft.Remember also if the blush does not show on your skin to use a little loose powder before applying your blush (such as Translucide by L'Oreal),this trick really works!However, this is a limited edition.

on 3/19/2004 5:17:00 PM

I think this is a ne color for spring, just found it at CVS today. Pretty pink color, looks bright in the package, but goes on sheer. Quite a lot of shimmer to this blush when its actually on, which I did not expect, but very pretty all the same. This is a good pick for fair skin tones.