Yon-Ka Cream 11

No Image

3.9

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Tea Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Propylene Glycol, Glyceryl Myristate, Cera Alba/Beeswax/Cire D'abeille, Glyceryl Stearate Se, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Extract, Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horse Chestnut) Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Extract, Hypericum Perforatum (Saint John's Wort) Extract, Melissa Officinalis (Balm Mint) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Gentiana Lutea (Gentian) Root Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Peg-6 Stearate, Peg-6 Oleate, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Leaf Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens (Cypress) Oil, Thymus Vulgaris (Thyme) Flower/Leaf Oil , Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Linalool *, Citronellol *, Geraniol *, Limonene * *Natural Components Of Essential Oils

on 7/20/2013 8:34:00 PM

Well, I'm not a typical user, b/c my skin is very very sensitive & reactive, so that's obviously a factor. I bought this creme b/c a skin care specialist told me I have contact dermatitis (it's often flushed looking and has lots of little bumps that aren't actual pimples). She said that I should wash my face & apply this creme before I worked out (I do a lot of hot, sweaty yoga, & I bike), & wash it again afterwards. She also suggested I put this cream on before bed. For the first five or six times I put it on before yoga class, this product seemed to work wonders. My face got noticibly less red and after yoga it seemed smoother and clearer than usual. HOWEVER, I think this creme, along with creme 93 (which is for sensitive combination skin) actually clogged my pores and made my skin look worse (bumpier). THe both contain occlusal ingredients. So I sent them back.... NOw I'm hoping for better results with Pevonia, which has a much better profile on the CosDNA website (where, after the Creme 11 experience, I now check every product I buy).

on 6/3/2010 3:48:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

The correct name is Creme 11. I've had red blotchiness on my jaw line and on my cheekbones for years and nothing has ever helped it before. I was resigned to just accepting it. Creme 11 has substantially calmed my skin. It is a miracle. I had a facial at a salon and the esthetician recommended I buy Creme 11 for daily use. Although it did seem to decrease the redness I saw the price and said no way. The next day the redness was STILL gone and I drove straight to the salon and bought it. I have found that the longer I use it the more the redness has gone away. I can go a few days between uses and still have great results. I LOVE this stuff.

One more thing - I would classify this product as a "treatment" not a moisturizer. It is intended to be worn under moisturizer.

on 3/2/2009 3:47:00 PM

I'm surprised by the good reviews of this product. It contains arnica--which is a skin irritant/skin sensitizer.

on 6/30/2008 6:27:00 PM

I absolutely love this product, but wouldn't use it as a moisturizer. The way to use it is to apply it to the red areas as if you are applying a mask. It instantly calms the redness. Nice, relaxing scent too.

on 10/27/2007 2:19:00 PM

I got a Yonka facial, and the esthetician recommended this cream. I use it at night, and I must say it has reduced the redness in my skin. It hasn't caused any breakouts which is something for me. I have drym thin, sensitive skin.
Some things I'll mix Creme11 with dermol3 for more moisture.

After 5 years of using Dr. Hauchska products and being really happy with them, I find they no longer do the trick. I recently went for a facial where they use Yonka products. I told the esthetician that I react to chamomile and she checked all the ingredients in all the products used. She later gave me a sample of Creme 11 to try at home. I applied it before bed and then went to sleep. When I woke up the next morning, my face was on fire - red, inflamed and burning. I called the spa and they told me that Creme 11 was full of chamomile. So much for checking all ingredients. Needless to say, I would never buy this cream again. I have recently found out that people (such as me) who have ragweed allergies often react to chamomile and feverfew which are in the same family. I am now devoted to Nuxe, which suits my dehydrated, ultra sensitive skin really well.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

I got a sample in a swap from a super nice person and it came at the right time. I just did a TCA peel and this has calmed my irritated, red skin down. It instantly took away the itching and redness on my cheeks, chin and forehead. I may buy a big tube to keep around for days I'm doing facials and such or during the winter when I get patchy, dry skin.

on 2/3/2006 4:31:00 AM

i bought this for my mom since she suffers from rosacea and has itchy patches on her cheek. this has helped so much. i use this also on my cheeks when they get irriated which is rarely. sometimes, i just use this under creme 93 because it smells so good! anyway, yonka recommends that creme 11 not be applied alone in the daytime. good to use this with creme 93 for daytime for those with oilier skin.

on 11/7/2003 7:29:00 PM

I'm so impressed with this light but emollient face cream. It leaves my skin soft without any oiliness and doesn't cause any breakouts. It also helps diminish redness too. I'm elated that it's improving my skin's moisture and coloring with breaking me out (which is nothing short of mircale - everything seems to break me out).

on 4/20/2003 5:48:00 PM

this is a great product for combination skin; its not to oily and gets rid of redness from acne etc. I have used it for years