4.6

package quality

price range

Reviews

12 years ago

This lotion saved my legs and feet in the dry winter! I used to have really dry, itchy legs in the winter. After reading reviews on the Curel Ultra Healing Lotion, I decided to go out and splurge a little, and I'm really glad I did. I am the cheapest of the cheap when it comes to products and even though it's a little more expensive than the average d/s lotion brands, it is completely worth it. It's made my skin so soft and supple that can even go a couple days without it and still feels its effects. It does have a little of that greasy feeling right after application, but it's not annoyingly sticky. After using it for six month, all those icky red bumps and flakes have disappeared and I'm ready for those summer shorts!

About reviewer (20 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

MMh Mixed feeling about this, eventhough I love the curel foot cream. I believe this one is not as magical as the foot one. it leaves me an average sensation just the same one I get for cheaper moisturizer creams

About reviewer (62 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair

HairBrown

3.0

12 years ago

This product is good but it's very heavy, stickily and after it drys when you wash your hand it feels so soapy. Also it takes away to dry up =( I have switch to Aveeno it's so much better =)

About reviewer (11 reviews)

SkinCombination, Medium

HairBrown

1.0

12 years ago

This lotion takes a while to soak in. It made my legs breakout in bumps (big red huge bumps)that were REALLY painful. Left me feeling sticky until it soaks in and it burned my legs when I put it on after shaving. Works pretty well as a hand cream (ONLY). After I use it up (or get sick of trying to) I will not be buying it again.

About reviewer (334 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Neutral

HairBrunette, Wavy, Other

12 years ago

This is the best lotion. Friends of mine recommended Eucerin for my extremely dry skin (esp in the winter) and it didn't work nearly as well as this. I also like the fact that it isn't greasy. I've tried so many different brands (the different scents are always tempting) but haven't found anything as good. EDIT: I've found that this works pretty well for the face, also. (Assuming one's skin is not hypersensitive..this product does contain some fragrance) After running out of my regular moisturizer, I tried this, and was quite pleased with the results. The following morning my face felt moisturized and not greasy in the least.

About reviewer (15 reviews)

SkinOther

HairOther

EyesOther

12 years ago

I have very oily skin and this is the only lotion I'll use. Usually, most lotions or hand creams leave my hands feeling greasy, even after rubbing them in for a long time. This is the only lotion I have that deeply moisturizes my hands without being greasy/oily. It has orange oil in it, giving it a slightly citrus fragrance, but nothing over-the-top or overbearing. It is a little pricey, but well worth it if you're looking for a lotion that doesn't leave the overly-greasy residue.

About reviewer (129 reviews)

SkinCombination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

HairBrunette, Other, Other

EyesHazel

12 years ago

My HG lotion of all time. Actually, I'll use any Curel fragrance-free lotion, but this one is probably the most moisturizing. I have seriously dry skin and I flake and itch like crazy if I haven't lathered up enough. I've tried everything - Eucerin, Lubriderm, Aveeno, Keri, Aquaphor.... I prefer this over all others (Aquaphor is more moisturizing but is a greasy mess). It goes on easily, absorbs quickly, and can be a bit sticky at first but dries down to a soft soft finish. Not greasy at all. I will even use it on my face sometimes. It sounds cliched, but my husband comments all the time on how soft my skin is. There is no added fragrance; however, the orange oil does give it a very faint hint of citrus. It's a little expensive for a drugstore brand, but I will buy this again and again (and already have for years).

About reviewer (61 reviews)

Age30-35

SkinCombination

HairBlack

EyesBlack

12 years ago

I actually came across this on accident. My two year old son and I were shopping and he opened the lotion and squirted it. Right away I could tell this was an excellent lotion. I am a lotion junkie, I have been looking for a great lotion!

About reviewer (6 reviews)

SkinAcne-prone

HairBlond

EyesGreen

12 years ago

Best hand lotion, hands down! I've tried others, even the ones they claim are the best-L'Occtaine shea, etc. Nope...keep goin back to this one!

About reviewer (40 reviews)

SkinSensitive, Fair, Warm

HairBrunette, Wavy, Fine

12 years ago

This past summer I purchased the extra-strength version and have found it to be very hydrating. My skin was extremely soft and smooth. Now that fall has started, my skin is getting dryer and this doesn't seem to address the dryness so I doubt it will help this winter when my skin starts to crack. But then it doesn't claim to reverse dryness, it is a hydrator so it will help rehydrate to prevent dryness. I am going to try the Curel hydrating lotion with a moisturizing cream to see if it will prevent the extreme dryness.

About reviewer (9 reviews)

Age30-35