Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

1 review

on 12/10/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I totally agree with the people here who said this wasn't a very good cleanser, because really it isn't, especially for removing mascara......BUT if you don't have a ton of makeup to remove, this works excellent for a quick semi- cleanse. I absolutley love the scent of this! It smells identical to the YSL Intense Nourishing Creme that I used to use. This works as an excellent toner, sadly though I won't use it before or after my YSL Gommage because I love the way the gommage feels on my face, and I don't want to wash any of it away. I also love the packaging and the pump- very convenient and leads to little or no waste. I originally got this in a GWP in a smaller size and immediately fell in love with it. Now whenever I buy the larger size, I always refill my smaller size for travel. I swear I wish YSL made a perfume in this scent, it would be my HG perfume. I have also fiound that it is not drying like many toners are, as I rely heavily on moisturizers to soothe my dry skin. This is an excellent buy and something I hope will be around for a very long time.