Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Filtered by eye Color : Green
Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

on 1/17/2012 1:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I got a sample of this from Sephora and its a pretty good product. It removes makeup and dirt. I have been using it at night, and when I wake up in the morning I do notice a kind of sticky feeling that I have to rinse off, but it does cleanse and tone well besides this.

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

I have been using YSL, Dior etc 3-in-1 cleanser/toners many years now. I like how fast I can take off make up and refresh without water. Less tab water, less drying. It doesn't take off heavy make up, but I don't use heavy make up everyday. Gel cleanser when taking a shower, but this one for example when I come home late and want to go to sleep and using water wakes me up too much.

on 5/21/2008 10:46:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I think this will be a great life-long product for me. It smells pleasant and allows me to take off my makeup at night plus clean my face at the same time. I appreciate this because I don't like using washcloths. (To prevent using them I also wash my face in my morning shower).

However this product is very expensive for something I use so often. When I went through a bottle in one week I decided I needed to scale back. So first I take my makeup off with water and then use this cleanser to really get it all off and clean out my pores.

on 5/31/2007 12:13:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Relaxed, Fine

This cleanser do nothing for my skin. It didn't remove makeup and was not soothing. And I hate the smell! Will not buy again!

on 7/7/2006 6:49:00 AM

I really, really like this cleanser. It's unlike anyting I've used before - I'm usually a fan of a creamy cleanser. It's soooo easy to use, just pump it on a cloth and wipe it off, and it removes ALL of my makeup. My skin is not left feeling sticky or dry (unlike my current foaming cleanser), and it's perfect for the end of the day (I don't use it in the morning). This stuff preps my skin nicely for either exfoliation or just a slick of night cream or moisturiser. I personally like the scent, it is stronger than most, but sweet all the same - besides I'm a fan of scents in general contributing to the overall skincare experience!! I got this as a GWP also along with the Pur exfoliator which there aren't any reiews of currently, but which I love, love, love. Will definately be repurchasing this range - well done to YSL!