Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

Yves Saint Laurent Instant Pur Toning and Cleansing Water

4.6

on 12/10/2007 10:49:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

I totally agree with the people here who said this wasn't a very good cleanser, because really it isn't, especially for removing mascara......BUT if you don't have a ton of makeup to remove, this works excellent for a quick semi- cleanse. I absolutley love the scent of this! It smells identical to the YSL Intense Nourishing Creme that I used to use. This works as an excellent toner, sadly though I won't use it before or after my YSL Gommage because I love the way the gommage feels on my face, and I don't want to wash any of it away. I also love the packaging and the pump- very convenient and leads to little or no waste. I originally got this in a GWP in a smaller size and immediately fell in love with it. Now whenever I buy the larger size, I always refill my smaller size for travel. I swear I wish YSL made a perfume in this scent, it would be my HG perfume. I have also fiound that it is not drying like many toners are, as I rely heavily on moisturizers to soothe my dry skin. This is an excellent buy and something I hope will be around for a very long time.

I've been using this as a toner for about 1.5 years and i LOVE it. I use it at night after using a good cleanser and it takes off all my eye makup and face residue so the pad is left 'dirty'. I think the mild scent is luxurious but simple and I couldn't ask for a better 'value' considering how much you get for $35!

It's a treat to use and look at.

on 12/23/2006 12:07:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I really like this. I don't see how it could work as as a cleanser by itself but as a toner it is light and refreshing. It seems to remove leftover residue of makeup without stripping the skin. I have even used it to remove eye makeup and it didn't sting at all.

Love this product! I use it as a toner more than for removal of make up. At night after washing my face, i use this all over (even over eye lids) my face. It makes my skin feel like a baby's ^^

on 11/9/2004 10:17:00 PM

WOW! This stuff is amazing, although this is suppose to be used as a remover, I use this as a toner and I do notice a diffrence with my pores. I don't usually use toner but the way this stuff works on my MA ( he's been using this for 20 years).

Great Stuff, great scent, would buy again.

Cost: $56 CAD from Holts